    tomorrow I am dropping it. Beats paying retail of $200. And they all
    come with 15% vouchers.

    Pimp
    djpimpdaddy, Jul 24, 2007

  2. djpimpdaddy

    djpimpdaddy Guest

    Thanks for ruining my Wednesday! At least the daily Dilbert comic is
    semi funny today.

    I guess I will find out later today when they arrive via forklift.
    Although even if the 15% vouchers are bad, I can still be happy with
    the price of the books. Sure beats boot camps price too! After all my
    tests, I look back and feel as if I stuck it to the man by just
    reading a $35 book and free technet resources. I take the time and
    tell every stupid learning vendor and school that calls or junk-mails
    me of this fact too.

    Hard earned training and experience will fill my resume to its
    breaking point.

    Pimp
    djpimpdaddy, Jul 25, 2007