    MS Press and the examcram 2 books and theses any good? Any
    tips for setting up this, Will be going for the 70-290
    exam first.

    noob, Mar 14, 2005

  2. noob

    Sb Guest

    maybe someone can anwser my question as well!
    Subject: Best books for mcse
    From: "Sb" <> Sent:
    3/11/2005 1:56:33 AM

    Hi am studying for mcse 2003 and was going to get the
    examcram2 books for this. has anyone here used these
    before? are they any good?. was going to order directly
    from examcram but I see they have to different editions.
    http://www.examcram2.com/title/0789729768
    and
    http://www.examcram2.com/title/0789729776
    I would assume the second one is better but why dose it
    say exams 70-270,275,276,277 on the cover when it it for
    the 2003 server, am i missing somthing here
    http://www.examcram2.com/bookstore/LargeCover.asp?
    isbn=0789729776

    Thanks
    Sb

    work
    >at home mainly with Virtual servers. Can someone

    recommend
    >me a good book to use to study for this, I was thinking

    of

    Sb, Mar 14, 2005

  3. I used the MCSE Study System books from IDG books by Alan R. Carter. Plenty
    of good labs and hands on challenges. It was essential to have a
    non-production network on which I could test various subjects that could be
    screwed up and re-installed. Worked for me...17 exams; 1 fail; 1 retake. 11
    yrs. experience now.

    =?Utf-8?B?Um9uYXRob3NwaWNl?=, Mar 14, 2005
  4. noob

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, noob climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > I'm Sure you heard this a thousand times but my ports are
    > blocked to be able to use a newsreader so can't do a
    > search.

    Being as how port 80 appears to be open, search Google Groups.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Mar 14, 2005
  5. noob

    noob Guest

    Why don't you stop spending so much time in these
    newsgroups and get a life? Or is this your life, are these
    your friends and your internet connection is your way of
    communicating. It's becoming a sad, sad world

    noob, Mar 15, 2005
  6. noob

    Guest Guest

    This confuses me as well

    Guest, Mar 15, 2005
  7. noob

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "noob" <> say in

    > Why don't you stop spending so much time in these
    > newsgroups and get a life?

    What is this "life" you spaek of? What would I do with a life?

    > Or is this your life,

    pretty much

    > are these
    > your friends and your internet connection is your way of
    > communicating.

    yes, I can only make freinds when they can't see my face. I'm so
    repulsive that any other type of communication with the outside world is
    impossible.

    > It's becoming a sad, sad world

    Yes, but it's all we've got. Well, all I've got. What world are you
    comparing it to? does your world have nice people there who wont be
    repulsed by my appearance?

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Don't worry, I can swim.

    Neil, Mar 15, 2005
  8. noob

    noob Guest

    (speak)
    You are meant to enjoy it, go outside, and have fun!

    >> Or is this your life,

    >pretty much

    Confirmed my suspicions, so what your saying is your life
    is no life?

    >> are these
    >> your friends and your internet connection is your way

    of
    >> communicating.

    >yes, I can only make freinds when they can't see my face.

    I'm so
    >repulsive that any other type of communication with the

    outside world is
    >impossible.
    >
    >> It's becoming a sad, sad world

    >Yes, but it's all we've got. Well, all I've got. What

    world are you
    >comparing it to? does your world have nice people there

    who wont be
    >repulsed by my appearance?

    I very much doubt it, if you're as dog ugly as you're
    making yourself out to be I think that you should be
    putdown, maybe by a truck running over you repeatedly.

    >--
    >Neil MCNGP#30
    >
    >- Don't worry, I can swim.

    Congratulations not only are you ugly and lame but you can
    swim. Your mum must be so proud!

    noob, Mar 15, 2005
  9. noob

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "noob" <> say in

    > Your mum must be so proud!

    she is. But hey thanks for trolling. now away with you before you also
    are trapped in this pit of dispair. I for one will almost miss you. but
    that's because I am a bad shot.

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is
    beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the
    wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza. --Dave Barry

    Neil, Mar 15, 2005
  10. noob

    CBIC Guest

    > Congratulations not only are you ugly and lame but you can
    > swim. Your mum must be so proud!

    Noob. 2 things
    1. Lighten up
    B.Learn to snip
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Mar 15, 2005
  11. noob

    Briscobar Guest

    In news:p,
    CBIC <> rambled:

    > Noob. 2 things
    > 1. Lighten up
    > B.Learn to snip

    Wow, I have this anonymous clown blocked, but he sounds like fun!

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    MCNGP members will fix your car, free of charge. Ask us about it at
    www.mcngp.com.

    Briscobar, Mar 15, 2005
  12. noob

    noob Guest

    Ok I'm going to walk off home now, thanks for the mild
    entertainment. But this was a pleasure, and I may be back.
    Not for help as I cant see much of that around here but
    for the crack (Irish for fun not the drug), it gets very
    boring at times on the old crapy helpdesk.

    noob, Mar 15, 2005
  13. noob

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, noob climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > Why don't you stop spending so much time in these
    > newsgroups and get a life? Or is this your life, are these
    > your friends and your internet connection is your way of
    > communicating. It's becoming a sad, sad world

    Why don't you find your way back to the bottom of the pond that spawned
    you. How sad that this otherwise lovely planet is marred by the unending
    tedium of your very existance. You are a lump, a humorless pustulent tumor
    upon the backside of life. You are a clueless pathetic troll whose pitiful
    attempt at a flame failed to even light your cavern under that bridge. The
    suggestion to search Google was a legitimate one, o blister on the heel of
    understanding. It was made because after reading your query, it appeared
    you had no knowledge of it.

    Our world's sadness has been increased by your mere existence, but thanks
    for playing, anyway.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Mar 15, 2005
  14. noob

    Briscobar Guest

    In news:Xns961A585E29D2Dplentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.248.16,
    JaR <> rambled:
    > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, noob climbed on a soapbox &
    > opined:
    >
    >> Why don't you stop spending so much time in these
    >> newsgroups and get a life? Or is this your life, are these
    >> your friends and your internet connection is your way of
    >> communicating. It's becoming a sad, sad world

    and the nominees for PotD are...

    JaR's "Pustulent Tumor",
    T-Bone's "Are you an assfscker?",
    Neil's "Thank Heavens Trilogy",
    and Ben's "Pink Frilly Apron"

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    If you don't like techgeekpro, visit www.mcngp.com and hold down your
    F5 key.

    Briscobar, Mar 15, 2005
  15. noob

    noob Guest

    OK..... You must have a lot of built up frustration. I was
    happy to help you get it out but really you should take it
    out on the people that will help you and maybe, just maybe
    the people that you know. You don't know me but have said
    some nasty stuff. Is it your boss, do you hate your boss.
    No! your unemployed aren't you. Are you one of these
    people that cant get a job in IT so they spend all day
    long on the internet complaining about allot of jobs being
    sourced out to India. Well I don't know but if your are
    I'm sorry, I'm sure things will pick up soon. Well I've
    had enough.

    noob, Mar 15, 2005
  16. noob wrote:
    > OK..... You must have a lot of built up frustration. I was
    > happy to help you get it out but really you should take it
    > out on the people that will help you and maybe, just maybe
    > the people that you know. You don't know me but have said
    > some nasty stuff. Is it your boss, do you hate your boss.
    > No! your unemployed aren't you. Are you one of these
    > people that cant get a job in IT so they spend all day
    > long on the internet complaining about allot of jobs being
    > sourced out to India. Well I don't know but if your are
    > I'm sorry, I'm sure things will pick up soon. Well I've
    > had enough.

    Your handle fits you well.

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Mar 15, 2005
  17. noob

    CBIC Guest

    noob wrote:
    > OK..... You must have a lot of built up frustration. I was
    > happy to help you get it out but really you should take it
    > out on the people that will help you and maybe, just maybe
    > the people that you know. You don't know me but have said
    > some nasty stuff. Is it your boss, do you hate your boss.
    > No! your unemployed aren't you. Are you one of these
    > people that cant get a job in IT so they spend all day
    > long on the internet complaining about allot of jobs being
    > sourced out to India. Well I don't know but if your are
    > I'm sorry, I'm sure things will pick up soon. Well I've
    > had enough.

    I see you've mastered top-posting. Let's see if you can figure out snipping
    now.
    --
    www.mcngp.com invented the internet

    CBIC, Mar 15, 2005
  18. noob

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Briscobar" <> say in

    > JaR's "Pustulent Tumor",
    > T-Bone's "Are you an assfscker?",
    > Neil's "Thank Heavens Trilogy",
    > and Ben's "Pink Frilly Apron"

    and? and? who does the PotD go to?

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - I t1ld yo1, "Never1touch 1he flop1y disk s1rface!"

    Neil, Mar 16, 2005
  19. noob

    Briscobar Guest

    In news:Xns961AD294344A6neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16,