    recommenc which ones are best for self teaching?

    Thanks in advance

    Stew

    stew, Sep 13, 2003

  2. stew

    ITPro_DLM Guest

    Check out "New Riders" line of MCSE self study guides.

    ITPro_DLM
    MCSA/MCSE 2000

    ITPro_DLM, Sep 13, 2003

  3. stew

    MCSE World Guest

    I would recommend the Syngress or Que books personally.

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    MCSE World, Sep 14, 2003
  4. stew

    BB Guest

    What do you think about Microsoft Press? It seems very detail to me. How
    come nobody recommend it?

    BB, Sep 14, 2003
  5. stew

    Pete Guest

    I like MS Press! The MCSA/MCSE Self-Paced Training Kit
    contains detailed information, reviews and practice
    questions with commented answers.

    And they come with a 15% discount on vue exams.

    Pete

    Pete, Sep 15, 2003
  6. stew

    Maestro Guest

    MS Press are good, but if you've taken a class the MS
    Press books very closely resemble the MOC which means
    there isn't much new information added. I've used MS
    Press for a couple of test that I've taken without benefit
    of sitting in the class and found them to be very good.
    In *theory* who knows Microsoft's products better than
    Microsoft?

    Maestro, Sep 15, 2003