    MCSA & MCSE ?

    Cheers
    Brian

    Brian Warren \(Home\), Sep 26, 2003

  2. The specializations have different logos.

    --
    Tom Helms [MSFT]

    newsgroup purposes only."

    "Brian Warren (Home)" <> wrote in message
    > Hi all
    >
    > Can anyone tell me if the add-on's to the MCSA & MCSE qualifications
    > (Security & Messenger) have logo's etc. to distinguish them from the

    normal

    Tom Helms [MSFT], Sep 26, 2003

  3. Thanks Tom, so i can presume these will also be available at the MVPEStore
    as well then.

    Brian

    "Tom Helms [MSFT]" <> wrote in message
    > The specializations have different logos.
    >
    > --
    > Tom Helms [MSFT]

    rights.

    Brian Warren \(Home\), Sep 26, 2003
  4. The logos are available on MCP secure site when you login.

    Tom Helms [MSFT], Sep 27, 2003
  5. um, yes I'm aware of that thanks.

    What I'm saying is; I'd like to throw some of my hard earned money on
    Microsoft (R) merchandise, and pay the British tax office a small fortune to
    import into the country.

    As I'm only 1 exam away from the MCSE and then 1 further for the MCSE
    Security, I don't want to wait until I've passed the security elements, just
    to find the merchandise available is just the same, i.e. not specifying the
    "security" element.

    I know how to get the logo's.

    Brian Warren \(Home\), Sep 27, 2003
  6. Presently, this is no merchandise for the new specializations. For
    customized orders, feel free to email the MVPEstore at

    Tom Helms [MSFT], Sep 27, 2003
  7. Fine, that's all i wanted to know.

    > Presently, this is no merchandise for the new specializations. For
    > customized orders, feel free to email the MVPEstore at
    >

    > --
    > Tom Helms [MSFT]

    rights.
    > "Please do not send e-mail directly to this alias. This alias is for
    > newsgroup purposes only."
    >

    > "Brian Warren (Home)" <> wrote in message
    > > um, yes I'm aware of that thanks.
    > >
    > > What I'm saying is; I'd like to throw some of my hard earned money on
    > > Microsoft (R) merchandise, and pay the British tax office a small

    fortune
    > > import into the country.
    > >
    > > As I'm only 1 exam away from the MCSE and then 1 further for the MCSE
    > > Security, I don't want to wait until I've passed the security elements,

    > just
    > > to find the merchandise available is just the same, i.e. not specifying

    > the
    > > "security" element.
    > >
    > > I know how to get the logo's.
    > >
    > > Brian
    > >
    > > "Tom Helms [MSFT]" <> wrote in message
    > > > The logos are available on MCP secure site when you login.
    > > >
    > > > --
    > > > Tom Helms [MSFT]

    > > rights.
    > > > "Please do not send e-mail directly to this alias. This alias is for
    > > > newsgroup purposes only."
    > > >

    > > > "Brian Warren (Home)" <> wrote in message

    > > MVPEStore

    no

    Brian Warren \(Home\), Sep 27, 2003