    Steve Guest

    Do Microsoft provide benefits such as finding you
    employment once you graduate as an MCSE?
    Steve, Jan 11, 2005

  2. Steve

    catwalker63 Guest

    "Steve" <> prattled ceaslessly in news:1c5b01c4f7c5$773ab290
    $:

    > Do Microsoft provide benefits such as finding you
    > employment once you graduate as an MCSE?

    ROTFLMAO!

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "I'm not bossy! I just know what nerdbunchanumbers should be doing!"
    catwalker63, Jan 11, 2005

  3. >Do Microsoft provide benefits such as finding you
    >employment once you graduate as an MCSE?

    Dear Steve,

    Please find below the list of benefits you will receive when you
    graduate as an MCSE.
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 11, 2005
  4. Steve

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Steve" <> wrote in news:1c5b01c4f7c5$773ab290
    $:

    > Do Microsoft provide benefits such as finding you
    > employment once you graduate as an MCSE?

    Yes they do. You just gotta go to your nearest Microsoft office branch
    and tell them you are a MCSE. They first thing that will happen is you
    get to have wild monkey sex with the prettiest secretary. then they
    fly you to Redmond.

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/
    Rowdy Yates, Jan 11, 2005
  5. Steve

    kpg Guest

    > Do Microsoft provide benefits such as finding you
    > employment once you graduate as an MCSE?

    Well Duh... of course...or else what would be the point???

    (there is a rather long waiting list though...)

    kp "about 140 years" g
    kpg, Jan 11, 2005
  6. Steve

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Steve climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > Do Microsoft provide benefits such as finding you
    > employment once you graduate as an MCSE?

    What color is the sky on the planet you are from?

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110
    JaR, Jan 11, 2005
  7. Steve

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Steve" <> say in news:1c5b01c4f7c5$773ab290
    $:

    > Do Microsoft provide benefits such as finding you
    > employment once you graduate as an MCSE?

    PFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Visit www.mcngp.com becuase Monster.com will only get you a job
    Neil, Jan 11, 2005
  8. Steve

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:1c5b01c4f7c5$773ab290$,
    Steve <> rambled:
    > Do Microsoft provide benefits such as finding you
    > employment once you graduate as an MCSE?

    Fortunately, they do. If they did not, you'd see a lot of MCSE's working in
    less-than-stellar jobs, like Help Desk I. Or worse, out of IT altogether.
    Alas, this isn't the case because of MS's job-placement program. If it
    weren't for MS, there'd be a lot of MCSE's working at Burger King, that's
    for sure.

    BWAHAHAHHAHAHAHA......Sorry, I just can't hold it in
    anymore.....HAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    Visiting www.mcngp.com will make you smarter. And sexier.
    Ken Briscoe, Jan 11, 2005
  9. Steve

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Re: LAPEL PIN

    *calls in the punt team to take care of kpg*

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com
    Ken Briscoe, Jan 11, 2005
  10. Steve

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Ken Briscoe" <> say in

    http://www.americanangst.com/dingfries.html

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    nerd32768 and annoy the rest of us
    Neil, Jan 11, 2005
  11. Steve

    Consultant Guest

    not only do they provide job assistance, they also pay for health insurance
    for you and your family while you are out of work.

    Consultant, Jan 11, 2005
  12. Steve

    owais Guest

    how can i get a good job in india

    owais, Jan 12, 2005
  13. Steve

    Neil Guest

    Re: AFLAC

    did you hear "kpg" <> say in news:uwhQKED#EHA.2540
    @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

    Ben?

    Neil, Jan 12, 2005
  14. Steve

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Re: AFLAC

    In news:Xns95DC741C1F9DFneilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.16,
    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> rambled:
    > did you hear "kpg" <> say in
    > news:uwhQKED#EHA.2540 @TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:
    >

    > Ben?

    Gilbert Gottfreid

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    www.mcngp.com may or may not be a shelter for runaway youths.
    Ken Briscoe, Jan 12, 2005
  15. The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 12, 2005
  16. >not only do they provide job assistance, they also pay for health insurance
    >for you and your family while you are out of work.

    wow!

    Will they pay for my drug rehabilitation program as well?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 12, 2005
  17. Steve

    Neil Guest

    did you hear The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.@> say in

    > Will they pay for my drug rehabilitation program as well?

    rehab is for quitters...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Visit www.mcngp.com for substance abuse advice
    Neil, Jan 12, 2005
  18. Steve

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, The Poster Formerly Known as Kline
    Sphere climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > Will they pay for my drug rehabilitation program as well?

    Mo betta idea. Fcuk the rehab, just go ahead and pay for the drugs.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110
    JaR, Jan 12, 2005
  19. >> Will they pay for my drug rehabilitation program as well?

    >rehab is for quitters...

    ... m'kaaaaay

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 12, 2005
  20. >> Will they pay for my drug rehabilitation program as well?

    >Mo betta idea. Fcuk the rehab, just go ahead and pay for the drugs.

    YO!!! where's that 'ere application form???

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 12, 2005