    track vs 2003? I currently have w2k experience but wonder
    if it would be wise to study/put the time in for the w2k
    and upgrade to 2003? Need Direction.Thanks

    MCSE To Be OR Not To Be., Oct 27, 2003

  2. MCSE To Be OR Not To Be.

    Plain Guest

    The journey of a thousand miles begin with a single step.
    Go take the 70-270, 70-290,...etc and start your MCSE
    certification now!

    wondering

    Plain , Oct 27, 2003

  3. MCSE To Be OR Not To Be.

    Guddi Guest

    It will be wise act..Cheers!

    Guddi, Oct 28, 2003
  4. MCSE To Be OR Not To Be.

    Abe Pourau Guest

    I would say what does your company want you to do? Are they using a Win2K
    design or Win2K3?
    "MCSE To Be OR Not To Be." <> wrote in
    message news:0bce01c39cd7$f3d3c6b0$...

    Abe Pourau, Oct 28, 2003
  5. MCSE To Be OR Not To Be.

    Guest Guest

    Well everything, but mostly support. I'm kind of in a
    trasition right now moving towards a infrastructure role.
    So I would say it would help me out by getting my w2k and
    then upgrade to w2k3. Just need to get in gear!

    Guest, Oct 31, 2003