    Iti agrawal Guest

    I would like to do MCSE.I have done B.Tech.(I.T.)/2004.
    Advice me about MCSE.
    Iti agrawal, Nov 17, 2004

  2. Iti agrawal

    T-Bone Guest

    "Iti agrawal" <> wrote
    > I would like to do MCSE.I have done B.Tech.(I.T.)/2004.
    > Advice me about MCSE.

    I will advice you to check the Microsoft site and also google before asking
    any more questions.

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    T-Bone, Nov 17, 2004

  3. Iti agrawal

    Dragon Guest

    Advice:

    MCSE is a nasty beast. You should not worry about it. Since you have B.Tech
    try to get A.Tech instead, first. Once you are done with that, get MCP in
    http://tinyurl.com/3s4gj

    After, and only after that you are eligible to take any MCSE courses.

    Dragon, Nov 17, 2004
  4. Iti agrawal

    Guest Guest

    MCSE mean Microsoft Certified Software Engineer.

    This course contain Seven Papers.

    U should be pass all papers to get MCSE certification. if
    u have pass one paper to get mcp certification

    Regards,
    M. Mohanasundaram,
    ,
    Guest, Nov 21, 2004