  1. IMRAN KHAN

    IMRAN KHAN Guest

    IF I BUY MCSE DO I GET REBATE FOR MCSD?
    IMRAN KHAN, Aug 27, 2004

  2. IMRAN KHAN

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, IMRAN KHAN climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    > IF I BUY MCSE DO I GET REBATE FOR MCSD?

    Yes, please post creditcard info and kindly do the needful
    JaR, Aug 27, 2004

  3. circa Fri, 27 Aug 2004 14:24:12 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, IMRAN KHAN
    () said,
    > IF I BUY MCSE DO I GET REBATE FOR MCSD?

    NO. AND YOU DON'T "BUY" EITHER OF THEM.

    LAURA
    -Oscar Wilde
    Laura A. Robinson, Aug 28, 2004
  4. IMRAN KHAN

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Laura A. Robinson <> wrote in

    > circa Fri, 27 Aug 2004 14:24:12 -0700, in
    > microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, IMRAN KHAN
    > () said,
    >> IF I BUY MCSE DO I GET REBATE FOR MCSD?
    >>

    > NO. AND YOU DON'T "BUY" EITHER OF THEM.

    i wonder about that statement? did you guys & gals ever get a sneaking
    sinking oliver stone moment where you suspected that the exams are "fixed"?

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/
    Rowdy Yates, Aug 28, 2004
  5. IMRAN KHAN

    IMRAN KHAN Guest

    I MEAN BUY????

    IMRAN KHAN, Aug 28, 2004
  6. IMRAN KHAN

    IMRAN KHAN Guest

    I DO NOT UNDERSTAND YOU?? WHAT YOU MEAN???

    IMRAN KHAN, Aug 28, 2004
  7. IMRAN KHAN

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "IMRAN KHAN" <> wrote in

    > I DO NOT UNDERSTAND YOU?? WHAT YOU MEAN???

    WE WANT TO SEE PROOF WHO YOU ARE.

    PLEASE GO TO THIS WEB SITE: http://braindumps.mcngp.com

    MAKE SURE YOU HAVE PHOTO ID AND CREDIT CARD.

    THANK YOU

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/
    "If it doesn't sleep, doesn't eat, doesn't take piss breaks and plays poker
    24 hours a day - it's a bot!"
    Rowdy Yates, Aug 28, 2004
  8. circa Fri, 27 Aug 2004 19:07:54 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Rowdy Yates (rowdy_yates2
    @remove.lycos.com) said,
    > > NO. AND YOU DON'T "BUY" EITHER OF THEM.

    > i wonder about that statement? did you guys & gals ever get a sneaking
    > sinking oliver stone moment where you suspected that the exams are "fixed"?

    Given that I'm pretty familiar with the exam creation process, nope.
    :)

    OTOH, there are a lot of morons out there who, for a price, will
    either take the exams for you or provide you with braindumps, as we
    all know. :-(

    Laura
    -Oscar Wilde
    Laura A. Robinson, Aug 28, 2004
  9. circa Sat, 28 Aug 2004 07:34:58 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, IMRAN KHAN
    () said,
    > I MEAN BUY????

    I MEAN NO!!!!
    -Oscar Wilde
    Laura A. Robinson, Aug 28, 2004
  10. IMRAN KHAN

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Laura A. Robinson <> wrote in

    > circa Fri, 27 Aug 2004 19:07:54 -0700, in
    > microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Rowdy Yates (rowdy_yates2
    > @remove.lycos.com) said,
    >> > NO. AND YOU DON'T "BUY" EITHER OF THEM.

    >> i wonder about that statement? did you guys & gals ever get a
    >> sneaking sinking oliver stone moment where you suspected that the
    >> exams are "fixed"?
    >>

    > Given that I'm pretty familiar with the exam creation process, nope.
    >:)
    >
    > OTOH, there are a lot of morons out there who, for a price, will
    > either take the exams for you or provide you with braindumps, as we
    > all know. :-(
    >
    > Laura

    well, then i will have to part ways with my delussions and chose to
    believe in you 100%.

    :)

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 28, 2004
  11. IMRAN KHAN

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 28, 2004
  12. IMRAN KHAN

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Aug 28, 2004
  13. Rowdy Yates wrote:
    > Laura A. Robinson <> wrote in
    >
    >> circa Sat, 28 Aug 2004 07:34:58 -0700, in
    >> microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, IMRAN KHAN
    >> () said,
    >>> I MEAN BUY????
    >>>

    >> I MEAN NO!!!!

    > hey hottie. is this your work?
    >
    > http://www.chapters.indigo.ca/item.asp?Item=978007222319&Catalog=Books&N=
    > 35&Lang=en&Section=books&zxac=1
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/3macl

    I didn't know she wrote THIS book:

    http://www.chapters.indigo.ca/item....talog=Books&N=35&Lang=en&Section=books&zxac=1

    http://tinyurl.com/5gy95

    Hmm... says she's a Canadian Author. Laura's been hiding something.

    --
    Fris "Pant! Pant! Pant! Drool..." beeĀ®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Aug 28, 2004
  14. circa Sat, 28 Aug 2004 09:16:28 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Rowdy Yates
    () said,
    > well, then i will have to part ways with my delussions and chose to
    > believe in you 100%.
    >
    > :)

    Heh. I'm pretty sure that's a first. ;-)

    Laura
    -Oscar Wilde
    Laura A. Robinson, Aug 29, 2004
  15. circa Sat, 28 Aug 2004 09:21:46 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Rowdy Yates
    () said,
    > > circa Sat, 28 Aug 2004 07:34:58 -0700, in
    > > microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, IMRAN KHAN
    > > () said,
    > >> I MEAN BUY????
    > >>

    > > I MEAN NO!!!!

    > hey hottie. is this your work?
    >
    > http://www.chapters.indigo.ca/item.asp?Item=978007222319&Catalog=Books&N=
    > 35&Lang=en&Section=books&zxac=1
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/3macl

    It would have been, but my writing partner and I both bailed due to
    other committments. I guess they're slow getting the updates up there
    in Canada. ;-)

    Laura
    -Oscar Wilde
    Laura A. Robinson, Aug 29, 2004
  16. circa Sat, 28 Aug 2004 12:32:56 -0400, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=
    () said,
    > Laura's been hiding something.

    You have no idea...

    <eg>
    Laura
    -Oscar Wilde
    Laura A. Robinson, Aug 29, 2004
  17. >I DO NOT UNDERSTAND YOU?? WHAT YOU MEAN???

    he means you're an idiot.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 30, 2004