MCSE and MCSA

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Eric Djembi-Djembi, Oct 7, 2003.

  1. To become an MCSE, you have to become an MCSA first, am I right or wrong??

    Eric Djembi-Djembi, Oct 7, 2003

  2. Eric Djembi-Djembi

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Eric Djembi-Djembi" <> wrote in message
    > To become an MCSE, you have to become an MCSA first, am I right or wrong??

    This is not necessarily true. It is possible, though.
    www.microsoft.com/traincert should help you out.

    KB

    Ken Briscoe, Oct 7, 2003

  3. Eric Djembi-Djembi

    Kendal Emery Guest

    You're wrong....

    Systems Administrator
    Coordinated Home Care

    remove me to email to me

    Kendal Emery, Oct 7, 2003
  4. Eric Djembi-Djembi

    Herb Martin Guest

    No, but to become an MCSE you must ALMOST become an MCSA.

    --
    Herb Martin

    Herb Martin, Oct 8, 2003
  5. Eric Djembi-Djembi

    User Guest

    You can now get to MCSE and get your MCSA along the way. 70-218 now counts
    as an elective toward MCSE certification, whereas a few months ago it did
    not. You do not have to get the MCSA, but why not take 70-218 and get this
    cert on your way up?

    User, Oct 8, 2003