    before I can apply?
    Please advise

    CMX

    CMX, Jul 10, 2004

  2. CMX

    Techie Guest

    go away you moron, if you ask stupid questions like this you are too dumb to
    be a MCSE

    --
    Techie
    MCNGP #21

    Techie, Jul 10, 2004

  3. CMX

    Neil Guest

    "CMX" <> wrote in news:29ca601c4669e
    $a4645040$:

    > hi,
    >
    > I just graduated from Univerity with EE degree. I got no
    > experience with the related Microsoft product and not
    > working for any job using the product. Can I still apply
    > to be a candidate?? Do I have to find a related job first
    > before I can apply?
    > Please advise
    >
    > CMX

    no but you should...

    (it's also a good idea to know how to drive before attempting to get your
    drivers license, but nothing to stop you from trying).

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 10, 2004
  4. CMX

    nerd32768 Guest

    "CMX" <> wrote in message
    > hi,
    >
    > I just graduated from Univerity with EE degree. I got no
    > experience with the related Microsoft product and not
    > working for any job using the product. Can I still apply
    > to be a candidate?? Do I have to find a related job first
    > before I can apply?
    > Please advise
    >
    > CMX

    the requirements are:

    1. you must have at least 3 years of experience in a domain of at least
    4,000 computers.

    2. You must meet the July 1 deadline for your first test.(you are a few days
    late)

    3. You must renew your certification on the 3rd Tuesday of every 5th month

    4. you must be 28 years old

    5. you must have a masters in a related subject

    6. You must have your CISSP certification

    7. You must have at least 4 CompTIA certifications

    i think that is all of them, but there might be more.

    I hope this helps you

    Nerd32768
    A+, Net+, iNet+, Security+, Server+, CISSP, MCP

    nerd32768, Jul 10, 2004
  5. CMX

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 10, 2004 "nerd32768" blathered:

    > Nerd32768
    > A+, Net+, iNet+, Security+, Server+, CISSP, MCP

    CISSP??? Yeah right.

    --
    TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Jul 10, 2004
  6. CMX

    Neil Guest

    TechGeekPro <%username%@yahoo.com> wrote in

    > On Jul 10, 2004 "nerd32768" blathered:
    >
    >> Nerd32768
    >> A+, Net+, iNet+, Security+, Server+, CISSP, MCP

    > CISSP??? Yeah right.

    I like it...CCIE would be nice too

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 11, 2004
  7. CMX

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 10, 2004 "Neil" blathered:

    > TechGeekPro <%username%@yahoo.com> wrote in
    >
    >> On Jul 10, 2004 "nerd32768" blathered:
    >>
    >>> Nerd32768
    >>> A+, Net+, iNet+, Security+, Server+, CISSP, MCP

    >> CISSP??? Yeah right.
    >>

    > I like it...CCIE would be nice too

    OK, good idea

    --
    TechGeekPro - MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCDBA, MCSD, CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, CISSP,
    A+, Network+, i-Net+, Server+, Security+, and CIW Master Administrator

    TechGeekPro, Jul 11, 2004
  8. CMX

    > On Jul 10, 2004 "Neil" blathered:
    >
    >> TechGeekPro <%username%@yahoo.com> wrote in
    >>
    >>> On Jul 10, 2004 "nerd32768" blathered:

    >>> CISSP??? Yeah right.
    >>>

    >> I like it...CCIE would be nice too

    > OK, good idea

    of course all of these certs would only get you a helldesk job..

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 11, 2004
  9. CMX

    nerd32768 Guest

    > of course all of these certs would only get you a helldesk job..
    >
    > --
    > Neil MCNGP #30

    don't remind me :(

    nerd32768, Jul 11, 2004
  10. CMX

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 11, 2004 "Neil" blathered:

    > TechGeekPro <%username%@yahoo.com> wrote in
    >
    >> On Jul 10, 2004 "Neil" blathered:
    >>
    >>> TechGeekPro <%username%@yahoo.com> wrote in

    >>> I like it...CCIE would be nice too

    >> OK, good idea
    >>

    > of course all of these certs would only get you a helldesk job..

    Oh, I forgot to mention my doctorate in Electrical Engineering and Computer
    Science. Clearly that qualifies me for Level II Technical Support.

    --
    TechGeekPro - MCP, MCSA, MCSE, MCDBA, MCSD, CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, CISSP,
    A+, Network+, i-Net+, Server+, Security+, and CIW Master Administrator
    Oh, and a Doctorate in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science from MIT
    "Not only am I certified in eveything under the sun, I'm certifiable!""

    TechGeekPro, Jul 11, 2004
  11. CMX

    > Oh, I forgot to mention my doctorate in Electrical Engineering and
    > Computer Science. Clearly that qualifies me for Level II Technical
    > Support.

    no it doesn't...(unless you are a dot communist living in cheapestan)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 11, 2004
  12. CMX

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 11, 2004 "Neil" blathered:

    > no it doesn't...

    Danm!!! Is McDonald's still hiring? I could qualify as a Fry Cook Engineer,
    right?

    --
    TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Jul 11, 2004
  13. CMX

    > On Jul 11, 2004 "Neil" blathered:
    >
    >> no it doesn't...

    > Danm!!! Is McDonald's still hiring? I could qualify as a Fry Cook
    > Engineer, right?

    There is always BK as a backup...Wendy's...KFC...Taco Bell...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 11, 2004