  1. marvs

    marvs Guest

    is taking this exam hard? what can I expect from this, thanks
    marvs, Dec 28, 2005

  2. "marvs" wrote:

    > is taking this exam hard? what can I expect from this, thanks

    If you have at least 2 years of networking experience and hands on work, I'd
    say you can take it. Take a look at the MS exam page for the reqs of this
    exam, it's not that hard.

    You wanna know what hard is? Grab info on the net about 70-216, that one was
    a pretty hard one, but at my first shoot I got it :)

    Hope this helps.

    --
    ! Pau no cú dos viadinhos do MCNGP, são uns filhos da puta que estão aqui só
    pra criticar !
    =?Utf-8?B?ZmVsaXBlY3B2?=, Dec 29, 2005

  3. marvs

    Marcos Souza Guest

    Que isso cara? Ta nervoso?

    --
    MARCOS SOUZA
    MCP - Windows Server 2003

    Marcos Souza, Jan 18, 2006
  4. "Marcos Souza" wrote:

    > Que isso cara? Ta nervoso?

    ahaahah, eu tinha esquecido essa assinatura.
    esses caras são folgados pra car**** mano, por isso tinha escrito, mas não
    to nervoso não hehe.
    =?Utf-8?B?ZmVsaXBlY3B2?=, Jan 18, 2006
  5. marvs

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jan 18, 2006 at 11:28am "felipecpv" blathered:

    > "Marcos Souza" wrote:
    >
    >> Que isso cara? Ta nervoso?

    > ahaahah, eu tinha esquecido essa assinatura.
    > esses caras são folgados pra car**** mano, por isso tinha escrito, mas não
    > to nervoso não hehe.

    Vote for Pedro.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100

    We can rebuild MCNGP.com. We have the technology.
    Better than it was before. Better, stronger, faster.

    Whateva, Whateva, I do what I want!
    TechGeekPro, Jan 19, 2006
  6. marvs

    Isabel Guest