    i passed the 70-216 exam but it does not apper in my transcript, i contact
    the prem. and they asked me to register for the exam again. ANY ONE CAN HELP
    ME HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    news, Oct 21, 2003

  2. news

    Rod Guest

    Do you have your test results, stamped with a seal from the testing center?
    If not, you are SOL.

    "news" <> wrote in message
    > i passed the 70-216 exam but it does not apper in my transcript, i

    contact
    > the prem. and they asked me to register for the exam again. ANY ONE CAN

    HELP

    ---

    Rod, Oct 21, 2003

  3. news

    Marty Guest

    was it a vue testing center, if so you can log into the vue web site and see
    if it registered there. if not and you do not still have the original
    stamped score sheet you will have to re take the exam.

    Marty, Oct 22, 2003