MCSE 6 paper

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Marko, Aug 17, 2003.

  1. Marko

    Marko Guest

    give up
    >my last paper or just continue it?(as I had got a

    trading job now)

    >Also , it seems that when I got the MCSE, I can transfer

    the credit and
    >study Master,so it's useful?
    >
    >pls adv ,tks a lot!

    Do you usually quit things you are working towards just
    before the finish line? Don't be lazy: Finish.

    As you rightly pointed out, you can use the exams as
    credit for an IT Masters degree. You may not get credits
    for all of the exams you have done though.

    Marko, Aug 17, 2003