    publisher do a better job than another?

    Thanks,

    Mike

    Mike Berryman, Oct 21, 2003

  2. Mike Berryman

    Consultant Guest

    just go straight to 2003. sybex is good

    Consultant, Oct 21, 2003

  3. Mike Berryman

    billyw Guest

    i'd do 2k first then upgrade to 2k3.
    there are a lot of companies that have just rolled out 2k.

    billyw, Oct 21, 2003
  4. Mike Berryman

    Kendal Emery Guest

    I would go for 2000 first, and then upgrade, for two more tests, you get two
    more certs, not a bad deal.

    Systems Administrator
    Coordinated Home Care

    remove me to email to me

    Kendal Emery, Oct 21, 2003
  5. Mike Berryman

    Graeme Guest

    I'm in the same position,
    which two tests will get me two more certs?

    Thanks

    Graeme

    Graeme, Oct 22, 2003
  6. "Graeme" <> wrote in message
    > I'm in the same position,
    > which two tests will get me two more certs?

    The upgrade courses.

    Regards,
    Kenneth Sundby

    Kenneth Sundby, Oct 22, 2003
  7. "Mike Berryman" <> wrote in message
    > Also, what study materials do you like? Any particular

    I like the Training Kit from Microsoft Press, but I also see that sybex is
    often recommended.

    Regards,
    Kenneth Sundby

    Kenneth Sundby, Oct 22, 2003
  8. Mike Berryman

    Graeme Guest

    I havent heard about them,
    where, what how much etc....

    ta
    Graeme

    Graeme, Oct 22, 2003
  9. Mike Berryman

    Kendal Emery Guest

    http://www.microsoft.com/traincert

    Seek and ye shall find.....

    Systems Administrator
    Coordinated Home Care

    remove me to email to me

    Kendal Emery, Oct 22, 2003
  10. Mike Berryman

    Johnny Guest

    70-292 and 70-296 are the 2k to 2k3 upgrade exams.

    292 is MCSA upgrade and 296 is MCSE upgrade.

    2209 and 2210 are the courses.

    2209 being for MCSA and 2210 for MCSE.

    HUHU

    :eek:)