    on the the 2 exams required to become MCSE 2003. I came
    MCSE 2000 not too long ago. Thanks

    Ed

    Ed Umana, Aug 29, 2004

  2. I would recommend the following sites for your deficiency.

    1. A good start would be proper English at
    http://webster.commnet.edu/grammar/

    2. Second stop would be the following how to get things
    for free
    http://www.justfreestuff.com/

    Oddly enough I found these sites on Google, just in case
    you don't know what that is try this link
    http://www.google.com/about.html

    If you still need stuff for free I would suggest standing
    on the side of the road with a sign that says will work
    for answers to Microsoft tests, so I don't have to learn
    my job and I can begin the process of screwing things up.

    If none of this stuff seems to work for you I would then
    suggest you go to a good book store or even look on line
    for material you need.

    But then again seeing that you posted this in the wrong
    group maybe starting with a good reading program would be
    the best place to start.

    Tired of stupid questions, Aug 29, 2004

  3. Ed Umana

    Ed Guest

    Thanks for that info jerk off :)

    Ed, Aug 29, 2004
  4. Not a problem I hope you are better at being an MCSE 2000
    than you are researching the painfully obvious on what
    you say you are qualified to work on. I had a person
    like you who worked for me as a trainer. Oddly enough he
    could not save his own ass when it came to explaining how
    things should work. But he sure had a great ability to
    find free stuff so he did not have to do his own work to
    accomplish something which many of us have spent many
    years doing and earning the certification.
    (Certification I must say which are based on experience
    and not our skill to memorize questions.) Sad to say my
    students suffered and we had to train them again using
    somebody who knew what the hell they were doing.

    Tired_of_stupid_questions, Aug 29, 2004
  5. Ed Umana

    Guest Guest

    What is an angry dummy like youself doing in these chats
    anyway? Another cheap ass 'tuff wanna-be clown hiding
    behind newsgroups and emails haha. Dogs like you barely
    amuse me! All I wanted was some info!! You are a funny
    dude/dudette are you sure your not a clown?

    I do very well at work and know my stuff thank you very
    much. I was giving this room a chance since that's what is
    for and someone told me about it, LOL You dont know
    anything about me. Stop the insanity man. Get a life!

    By the way someone emailed some stuff so I'm straight.

    Hey you know what I'll pray for ya ;) Have a nice pathetic
    life LOL LOL

    Guest, Aug 29, 2004