    Can u please help me with this

    Thanks
    Gemini
    =?Utf-8?B?Z2VtaW5p?=, Jun 22, 2007

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning. And avoid multi-posting.
    --
    Michael D. Alligood, MCSA, MCDST
    CertGuard - http://www.certguard.com
    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard], Jun 22, 2007

  3. =?Utf-8?B?Z2VtaW5p?=

    felipe Guest

    felipe, Jan 21, 2008
  4. Two, huh?

    For MCSE on Windows Server 2003:

    Four CORE exams:

    70-290
    70-291
    70-293
    70-294

    Two electives (from a long list), but I seem to recall one of them needs to
    be a Desktop OS exam (70-210, 70-270, 70-620)

    one Design Elective (from a shorter list).

    None of them are easy, but the Desktop OS exam should be the simplest of the
    lot.

    Good luck!

    Mitch Garvis, MCT, Jan 21, 2008
  5. =?Utf-8?B?Z2VtaW5p?=

    Greg Guest

    Mitch,
    Of the four Core Exams, is there a suggested order to take the tests? Does
    one test supply a "base knowledge" that the others expand on?

    Thanks

    Greg, Jan 22, 2008
  6. I took them in numeric order, personally. My impression was that 290-291
    was a progression (big leap though), and 293-294 was nice because there was
    a lot of common ground to build from, making preparation a lot easier.

    YMMV

    MG

    Mostly Gizzards, Jan 22, 2008
  7. "Greg" <> wrote in message

    > Mitch,
    > Of the four Core Exams, is there a suggested order to take the tests? Does
    > one test supply a "base knowledge" that the others expand on?
    >
    > Thanks
    > "Mitch Garvis, MCT" <> wrote in message
    > > Two, huh?
    > >
    > > For MCSE on Windows Server 2003:
    > >
    > > Four CORE exams:
    > >
    > > 70-290
    > > 70-291
    > > 70-293
    > > 70-294
    > >
    > > Two electives (from a long list), but I seem to recall one of them needs

    > > be a Desktop OS exam (70-210, 70-270, 70-620)
    > >
    > > one Design Elective (from a shorter list).
    > >
    > > None of them are easy, but the Desktop OS exam should be the simplest of

    > the
    > > lot.
    > >
    > > Good luck!

    > > "felipe" <> wrote in message

    There is no particular order. I recommend to start with the exam you
    have the most technical experience with.

    Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -
    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Jan 22, 2008
  8. Both Gizzards and Michael offer good points. There is no order you must
    take them in, although I never suggest taking the harder ones first (I
    suppose that would be 291, but just my opinion).

    Read my article 'Choose your First Exams Wisely' for more insight into
    this...
    http://mitchgarvis.com/blogs/mitch/archive/2006/09/10/choose-your-first-exams-wisely.aspx

    Montreal MCT
    http://blog.mitchgarvis.com