    a.. One design exam
    Plus an elective for a total of 7 ?
    That is my question 6 or 7 exams
    Jesus Alvarado !!, Jul 9, 2004

  2. Jesus Alvarado !!

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Jesus Alvarado !!" <> wrote in message
    news:_UwHc.12197$...
    > THe web site reads
    > Core Exams (6 Exams Required)
    > a.. Four networking system exams
    > a.. One client operating system exam
    > a.. One design exam
    > Plus an elective for a total of 7 ?
    > That is my question 6 or 7 exams

    I do not see how you are unclear about this.
    4 Networking system exams
    1 Client OS exam
    1 Design exam
    + 1 Elective
    ______________
    7 Total exams

    If you cannot do simple addition, how do you expect to be able to subnet?

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 9, 2004

  3. Jesus Alvarado !!

    anonymous Guest

    I could count to 7 by first grade....Jesus, get with the
    program dude! This is the United States. Wake up!

    message

    anonymous, Jul 9, 2004
  4. Jesus Alvarado !!

    kpg Guest

    > If you cannot do simple addition, how do you expect to be able to subnet?

    Hey, lay off. He's a future MCSE.

    Have some respect.

    kpg
    kpg, Jul 9, 2004
  5. Jesus Alvarado !!

    nerd32768 Guest

    > > If you cannot do simple addition, how do you expect to be able to
    subnet?

    > Hey, lay off. He's a future MCSE.
    >
    > Have some respect.

    Even I can subnet. I sometimes do it when i get bored during class
    nerd32768, Jul 9, 2004
  6. Jesus Alvarado !!

    kpg Guest

    > Even I can subnet. I sometimes do it when i get bored during class

    You need to get a girlfriend.
    kpg, Jul 9, 2004
  7. Jesus Alvarado !!

    nerd32768 Guest

    > > Even I can subnet. I sometimes do it when i get bored during class
    >
    > You need to get a girlfriend.

    no i don't
    nerd32768, Jul 9, 2004
  8. Jesus Alvarado !!

    kpg Guest

    "nerd32768" <brin{removethis}> wrote in message
    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\135365.htm (7/9/2004 10:28:46

    AM) #
    > > > Even I can subnet. I sometimes do it when i get bored during class

    > > You need to get a girlfriend.

    > no i don't

    Yes you do.
    kpg, Jul 9, 2004
  9. Jesus Alvarado !!

    Doom Guest

    > > > Even I can subnet. I sometimes do it when i get bored during class

    > > You need to get a girlfriend.

    > no i don't

    OK then maybe need to get a boyfriend
    Doom, Jul 9, 2004
  10. Jesus Alvarado !!

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message

    > > Even I can subnet. I sometimes do it when i get bored during class

    > You need to get a girlfriend.

    plz post dumps for grlfrnd.

    rgs,

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jul 9, 2004
  11. Jesus Alvarado !!

    Consultant Guest

    lord, i am beginning to lose my faith. how could you walk on water, turn
    water to wine, yet you cannot count to the sabbath?

    Consultant, Jul 9, 2004
  12. Jesus Alvarado !!

    nerd32768 Guest

    > Yes you do.

    No i don't
    nerd32768, Jul 9, 2004
  13. Jesus Alvarado !!

    nerd32768 Guest

    > OK then maybe doom needs to get a boyfriend
    IFYPFY
    now it is a true post
    nerd32768, Jul 9, 2004
  14. Jesus Alvarado !!

    Doom Guest

    > > OK then maybe doom needs to get a boyfriend

    > IFYPFY
    > now it is a true post

    Wow you are really clever. I just thought because you don't want a
    girlfriend you are confused about your sexual orientation. Maybe you want an
    animal of some sort? I don't know.
    Doom, Jul 9, 2004
  15. Consultant wrote:
    > "Jesus Alvarado !!" <> wrote in message
    >> THe web site reads
    >> Core Exams (6 Exams Required)
    >> a.. Four networking system exams
    >> a.. One client operating system exam
    >> a.. One design exam
    >> Plus an elective for a total of 7 ?
    >> That is my question 6 or 7 exams

    > lord, i am beginning to lose my faith. how could you walk on water,
    > turn water to wine, yet you cannot count to the sabbath?

    PotD

    If you hadn't top-posted, I'd have nominated it for PotW

    --
    Fris "Fresus Alverado !!" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    Certaholics
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 9, 2004
  16. Jesus Alvarado !!

    Consultant Guest

    i only live to top post, buck the system, stand out

    Consultant, Jul 9, 2004

  17. >Wow you are really clever. I just thought because you

    don't want a
    >girlfriend you are confused about your sexual

    orientation. Maybe you want an
    >animal of some sort? I don't know.
    >

    >.

    I think you confuse him with billyw...
    Keyboard Cowboy, Jul 9, 2004
  18. Jesus Alvarado !!

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 9, 2004 "nerd32768" blathered:

    >> Yes you do.

    > No i don't

    If you want me to go on arguing, you'll have to pay for another five minutes.

    --
    TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    TechGeekPro, Jul 9, 2004