    concerned? Is it a flaw in the MCP website? AHHHHHHHH!

    Sorry for complaining.

    Thanks.

    I'm Confused!, Feb 18, 2004

  2. I'm Confused!

    Guest Guest

    Re: 2003

    When did you pass the last exam?

    Guest, Feb 18, 2004

  3. Re: 2003

    It takes a few days...

    Colin Nash [MVP], Feb 18, 2004
  4. Re: 2003

    Feb 16, 2004... since yesterday though, it did indeed
    show up.

    I definitely jumped the gun!

    Regards,

    I'm Confused!, Feb 18, 2004
  5. I'm Confused!

    Guest Guest

    Re: 2003

    Congratulations!!!

    Guest, Feb 18, 2004
  6. Re: 2003

    Congrats!!

    Associate Expert
    Unofficial FAQ for Windows Server 2003 at
    http://pelos.us/SERVER.htm

    Larry Samuels, Feb 18, 2004
  7. Re: 2003

    Thanks.