    ROGER MAGORO Guest

    all exam questions also send to me thanks

    roger magoro
    ROGER MAGORO, Jul 3, 2003

  2. ROGER MAGORO

    Consultant Guest

    rekcuf ssa

    Consultant, Jul 3, 2003

  3. ROGER MAGORO

    Kendal Emery Guest

    Please do not lower those who practice beastiality to this guys level.

    Systems Administrator
    Coordinated Home Care

    remove me to email to me
    "Fed Up" <> wrote in
    message news:4cb601c3417a$526c9850$...

    Kendal Emery, Jul 3, 2003
  4. ROGER MAGORO

    Dee Guest

    Actually as a South African, and a MCSE, I take exception to that
    statement. Please do not band an entire country together as a bunch of
    lazy a$$ losers. Some of us have worked pretty hard for what we have
    achieved... but each to his own I suppose!!!

    Dee, Mar 2, 2004
  5. ROGER MAGORO

    Consultant Guest

    you did not address the bestiality, so it is true?

    Consultant, Mar 2, 2004
  6. ROGER MAGORO

    JaR Guest

    Dee opined, On 3/2/04 2:22 PM:

    > Actually as a South African, and a MCSE, I take exception to that
    > statement. Please do not band an entire country together as a bunch of
    > lazy a$$ losers. Some of us have worked pretty hard for what we have
    > achieved... but each to his own I suppose!!!
    >
    > On Thu, 3 Jul 2003 12:37:08 -0600, "Kendal Emery"
    > <> wrote:
    >

    >>Please do not lower those who practice beastiality to this guys level.

    Which part, exactly, are you taking exception to?
    JaR, Mar 2, 2004