    to take all 7 courses. Is this true? Does anybody know when they'll
    discontinue the MCSE 2003 upgrade?

    Thanks
    Schoolie, Nov 16, 2006

  2. I would be very surprised if that was true..

    Oliver

    Oliver Moazzezi, Nov 16, 2006

  3. Schoolie

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >I heard that when Vista comes out, we will only have about a month to
    >upgrade our 2000 certs to 2003 certs. After the deadline, we will have
    >to take all 7 courses. Is this true?

    no it's not, the pixies were lying to you.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Nov 16, 2006
  4. Schoolie

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "Schoolie" <> wrote in message
    >I heard that when Vista comes out, we will only have about a month to
    > upgrade our 2000 certs to 2003 certs. After the deadline, we will have
    > to take all 7 courses. Is this true? Does anybody know when they'll
    > discontinue the MCSE 2003 upgrade?
    >
    > Thanks

    I don't think they'll be retiring the upgrade exams for at least 2 more
    years, as they tend to retire exams after 5 years of service, but keep an
    eye on these pages:

    The Exam News section is generally where they put information like that.

    --
    BD
    BD[MCNGP], Nov 16, 2006
  5. Schoolie

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message

    > no it's not, the pixies were lying to you.

    Damb those lying pixies!!

    Ok, who's got the pixie gun? We're goin' hunting for lying pixies.
    BD[MCNGP], Nov 16, 2006
  6. Schoolie

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Schoolie" <> say in

    > I heard that when Vista comes out, we will only have about a month to
    > upgrade our 2000 certs to 2003 certs. After the deadline, we will have
    > to take all 7 courses. Is this true? Does anybody know when they'll
    > discontinue the MCSE 2003 upgrade?
    >
    > Thanks

    um, nope.

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/status/retired.asp

    and certifications don't get retired, exams do....

    ....unless MS changes thier policy at some future point...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006

    - A single fact can spoil a good argument.
    Neil, Nov 16, 2006
  7. Schoolie

    Jtyc Guest

    Why do they pressure us like this?? I'm still trying to finish my NT4
    track.

    damnit...
    Jtyc, Nov 16, 2006
  8. Schoolie

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Why do they pressure us like this?? I'm still trying to finish my NT4
    >track.

    hey slow down buddy! I'm still working on my win nt 3.5

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Nov 16, 2006
  9. Schoolie

    Jtyc Guest

    > hey slow down buddy! I'm still working on my win nt 3.5

    loser
    Jtyc, Nov 16, 2006
  10. Schoolie

    Jtyc Guest

    > techno freak.

    don't be jealous of my l33t skillz.

    newb...
    Jtyc, Nov 16, 2006
  11. Schoolie

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >> hey slow down buddy! I'm still working on my win nt 3.5
    >

    >loser

    techno freak.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Nov 16, 2006
  12. Schoolie

    Schoolie Guest

    Thanks everyone,

    Someone trying to sell me online training was trying to persaude me by
    putting that idea in my head.

    Schoolie, Nov 17, 2006
  13. Schoolie

    Cerebrus Guest

    Schoolie wrote:
    > Thanks everyone,
    >
    > Someone trying to sell me online training was trying to persaude me by
    > putting that idea in my head.

    Do let us know what firm that lying pixie represented... so we know who
    to blacklist !
    Cerebrus, Nov 17, 2006