    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110166480419

    Regards,
    Daniel

    Daniel, Sep 4, 2007

  2. Daniel

    Montreal MCT Guest

    Daniel I urge you to reread the End User License Agreement for your MCSE
    logo. This is an improper use of the logo and I suggest you remove it from
    your eBay auction before someone else does :)

    Mitch Garvis, MCT
    MCSA, MCITP, MCDST, MCTS
    Visit my blog at http://blog.mitchgarvis.com
    ---

    Montreal MCT, Sep 4, 2007

  3. Daniel

    Daniel Guest

    Good spot Mitch... will do!

    The listing has been updated. New link below:

    MCSE 2003 TRAINING PACK + 70-291 VIDEO TRAINING and more
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110167311061

    Daniel, Sep 6, 2007