  1. Emmanuel

    Emmanuel Guest

    Anyone with studt material that he is not using anymore
    Emmanuel, Jul 6, 2004

  2. Emmanuel

    Guest Guest

    yes, why

    Guest, Jul 6, 2004

  3. >Anyone with studt material that he is not using anymore

    Hi, I've finished with technet for a while, so feel free to jolly on
    over there and study away.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 6, 2004
  4. Emmanuel

    Neil Guest

    >>Anyone with studt material that he is not using anymore

    > Hi, I've finished with technet for a while, so feel free to jolly on
    > over there and study away.
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    and he's welcome to my copy of the help files...

    (here ya go .chm)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jul 6, 2004
  5. Emmanuel

    Marty Guest

    Amazon has been selling books for years...you should try
    them sometime.

    Marty, Jul 6, 2004
  6. Emmanuel

    Brat® Guest

    well since I am not a "he", I won't share mine... sorry

    --
    Sue MCNGP #69
    Proud member since April 8, 2002
    Brat®, Jul 6, 2004
  7. Emmanuel

    nerd32768 Guest

    "Emmanuel" <> wrote in message
    > Anyone with studt material that he is not using anymore

    Yes, I do. if you would like to buy any of them, you can purchase them from
    me at 75$each, or the list price, which ever one is higher. To see the list
    of all the books i currently have,

    http://tinyurl.com/2f4zo

    I also have some new books such as the Windows 2000 Server resource kit
    available for you to buy, but i will charge $550 for that.

    Nerd32768
    A+, Network+, MCP
    nerd32768, Jul 6, 2004
  8. >well since I am not a "he", I won't share mine... sorry

    meanie

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 6, 2004
  9. Emmanuel

    BLADE

    Joined:
    Nov 1, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    alright miss "She"

    hello everybody...

    i've never posted in any forum like in ages...but as i am trying to learn mcse 2003 i passed by here n thought it might be helpful if i join this forum...

    anyone got the study materials for msce 2003 that "she" is not using anymore?

    hope u gonna share urs now miss "she"

    anyway imma guy studying IT & C n this is my last yr, hopefully...

    and trying to work on msce 2003 to look for a betta job...i appreciate any help...

    hope i ain't gonna forget how to get back to this forum...

    see u all around latta...

    BLADE
    "A woman is like a tea bag. You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water." -- Eleanor Roosevelt
    BLADE, Nov 1, 2006