    possible to get both this and Messaging specializations?

    Would you just have two MCSE cert logos for your resume at that point?

    I don't mind learning the extra stuff even if it doesnt do much ;)
    Joey, Apr 30, 2004

  2. Joey

    Neil Guest

    Joey <> wrote in news:f05590tcl4kp3a7fusuol0f5amihf6r2qt@
    4ax.com:

    > I'm on track for MCSE 2003: Security right now... just curious if it's
    > possible to get both this and Messaging specializations?

    yes but as an MCSE:S&M you will need to wear latex and carry a whip. ;)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Apr 30, 2004

  3. Joey

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Joey <> wrote in news:f05590tcl4kp3a7fusuol0f5amihf6r2qt@
    4ax.com:

    > I'm on track for MCSE 2003: Security right now... just curious if it's
    > possible to get both this and Messaging specializations?
    >
    > Would you just have two MCSE cert logos for your resume at that point?
    >
    > I don't mind learning the extra stuff even if it doesnt do much ;)

    sure. where there is a will (& money), there is always a way....:)

    Rowdy Yates
    --
    "the man who tried and failed miserably"
    Rowdy Yates, Apr 30, 2004
  4. Joey

    zenner Guest

    are we confusing S&M with B&D...or are they mutually exploited examinations?
    That may server to explain the "uniform" appearance of many Computer Geeks,
    as depicted in popular media... Black clothing, pale skin and pallid
    complexions, angry young men with not outlet for their aggressions or
    feelings of disassociation with society in general.

    "I've been Bad...punish me". No, I've been much worse than that! "I've
    finished this test...may I have another"?

    "Neil" <> wrote in message
    > Joey <> wrote in news:f05590tcl4kp3a7fusuol0f5amihf6r2qt@
    > 4ax.com:
    >
    > > I'm on track for MCSE 2003: Security right now... just curious if it's
    > > possible to get both this and Messaging specializations?

    > yes but as an MCSE:S&M you will need to wear latex and carry a whip. ;)
    >

    > --
    > Neil MCNGP #30

    ---
    zenner, May 2, 2004