    Can anybody provide me the links to some of the MCSE 2003
    resources apart
    fromhttp://www.msmeasureup.com/test/score_report.asp

    Aibak, Sep 11, 2003

  2. circa Thu, 11 Sep 2003 05:48:57 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Aibak ()
    said,

    > Can anybody provide me the links to some of the MCSE 2003
    > resources apart
    > fromhttp://www.msmeasureup.com/test/score_report.asp

    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2003

    Laura
    --
    Outside of a dog, a book is your best friend, and inside a dog, it's
    too dark to read.

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 11, 2003

  3. Aibak

    aibak Guest

    Hey laura!
    Why sweet heart - why r u upset with me.

    Have i offended u

    ()

    aibak, Sep 13, 2003
  4. Aibak

    MCSE World Guest

    Try MCSE World...you might find something you can use there.

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    MCSE World, Sep 14, 2003
  5. circa Sat, 13 Sep 2003 01:48:00 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, aibak ()
    said,
    > Hey laura!
    > Why sweet heart - why r u upset with me.
    >
    > Have i offended u

    I am not upset with you. I was providing a link.

    Laura
    --
    There's a great power in words, if you don't hitch too many of them
    together.

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 17, 2003
  6. Aibak

    ear U Guest

    see
    http://www.chinatag.com
    you can download free practice exams for MCSE 2003

    ear U, Sep 23, 2003