    the first two digits (70vs72)?

    I'd appreciate all the info you could provide.
    Thanks!

    =?Utf-8?B?RGVsYmVydA==?=, Nov 8, 2007

  2. CORRECTION:
    - I'm planning to take the next one which is .294 & was wondering if I can
    take this one through Prometric Testing Center instead? Can I mix on the test
    centers "(VUE vs PROMETRIC)" on where I can take my tests and still get
    completed
    on my MCSE program?

    =?Utf-8?B?RGVsYmVydA==?=, Nov 8, 2007

  3. It Doesn't matter. Just be sure you enter your MCPID in the Prometric
    website or give it to the Phone Operator when you signup the first time with
    Prometric. Once thats done you'll be fine. Otherwise Prometric wont know you
    already have a profile and they will create a new one, which means you will
    need to call MS to fix it. so just be sure ti give it to Prometric before
    you take your first test with them...

    Good luck on 294!

    --
    ..rev