    Just planning on doing my MCSE 2003, but im unsure to start with Longhorn
    soon to be released what do you lot think do the 2003 MCSE and upgrade later
    or just wait for the MCSE Longhorn to be released?

    =?Utf-8?B?R2x5bg==?=, Oct 10, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?R2x5bg==?=

    Jtyc Guest

    > Just planning on doing my MCSE 2003, but im unsure to start with Longhorn
    > soon to be released what do you lot think do the 2003 MCSE and upgrade
    > later
    > or just wait for the MCSE Longhorn to be released?

    Depends on the importance of what product you need your MCSE for. If you
    are working for a certified partner, it may have value to get your cert on
    the latest product. If you just want the cert cause it's ultra cool or will
    give you a pay raise, then get certified on the product you know best.

    Jtyc, Oct 10, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?R2x5bg==?=

    Guest Guest

    > Just planning on doing my MCSE 2003, but im unsure to start with Longhorn
    > soon to be released what do you lot think do the 2003 MCSE and upgrade
    > later
    > or just wait for the MCSE Longhorn to be released?

    Longhorn's old tech, go for MCSE on Vienna, that's where the cutting edge
    is.

    Guest, Oct 11, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?R2x5bg==?=

    OT-MAN Guest

    > That stuff is way old. You need a certification in Windows Octagon 2014
    > from
    > the American Panascope Corporation.

    I use Octagon Windows for my windows

    Not Windows Octagon

    OT-MAN, Oct 11, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?R2x5bg==?=

    TurkReno Guest

    "OT-MAN" <OTM> wrote in news::

    > Subject: Re: MCSE 2003 - MCSE Longhorn
    > From: "OT-MAN" <OTM>
    > Newsgroups: microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    >
    >> That stuff is way old. You need a certification in Windows Octagon

    2014
    >> from
    >> the American Panascope Corporation.

    > I use Octagon Windows for my windows
    >
    > Not Windows Octagon

    Dude, The Windows Pentagon cert was the best.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP #50

    TurkReno, Jan 9, 2007