MCSE 2003 exams and crammsession

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?Utf-8?B?d2l6ZG9u?=, Jan 5, 2004.

  1.
    =?Utf-8?B?d2l6ZG9u?=, Jan 5, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?d2l6ZG9u?=

    showie Guest

    Very clever I think a person of your skill of the basics
    will go far, very very far on the Microsoft cert. track

    showie, Jan 5, 2004

  3. =?Utf-8?B?d2l6ZG9u?=

    JaR Guest

    "showie" <> wrote in message
    > Very clever I think a person of your skill of the basics
    > will go far, very very far on the Microsoft cert. track

    Careful! That kind of post could brand you as a racketeer in the eyes of
    some here!

    JaR
    Thug#.............................22

    JaR, Jan 5, 2004
  4. "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > "showie" <> wrote in message
    > > Very clever I think a person of your skill of the basics
    > > will go far, very very far on the Microsoft cert. track
    > >

    > Careful! That kind of post could brand you as a racketeer in the eyes of
    > some here!

    If a mouseketeer is someone who likes to sing about a famous mouse, is a
    racketeer someone who likes to sing about a famous rack?

    --
    Politician Spock
    MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15

    Politician Spock, Jan 5, 2004
  5. =?Utf-8?B?d2l6ZG9u?=

    JaR Guest

    "Politician Spock" <> wrote in message
    > If a mouseketeer is someone who likes to sing about a famous mouse, is a
    > racketeer someone who likes to sing about a famous rack?

    Anybody know the words to "Hello Dolly"?

    Parton, that is ;-}

    JaR, Jan 5, 2004
  6. Politician Spock wrote:
    > "JaR" <> wrote in message
    >> "showie" <> wrote in message
    >>> Very clever I think a person of your skill of the basics
    >>> will go far, very very far on the Microsoft cert. track
    >>>

    >> Careful! That kind of post could brand you as a racketeer in the
    >> eyes of some here!
    >>

    > If a mouseketeer is someone who likes to sing about a famous mouse,
    > is a racketeer someone who likes to sing about a famous rack?

    Let's don't be silly.

    Clearly a raqueteer (correct spelling) is someone who excels at raquet
    sports.

    --
    Fris "Ping Pong Wizard" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jan 5, 2004
  7. JaR wrote:
    > "Politician Spock" <> wrote in message
    >> If a mouseketeer is someone who likes to sing about a famous mouse,
    >> is a racketeer someone who likes to sing about a famous rack?
    >>

    > Anybody know the words to "Hello Dolly"?
    >
    > Parton, that is ;-}

    Sorry, can't help you there, but I did find this:

    Picture yourself in a boat on a river
    With tangerine trees and marmalade skies
    Somebody calls you, you answer quite slowly
    A girl with kaleidoscope eyes

    Cellophane flowers of yellow and green
    Towering over your head
    Look for the girl with the sun in her eyes
    And she's gone

    Paisley in the skye with diamonds

    Follow her down to a bridge by a fountain
    Where rocking horse people eat marshmallow pies
    Everyone smiles as you drift past the flowers
    That grow so incredibly high

    Newspaper taxis appear on the shore
    Waiting to take you away
    Climb in the back with you head in the clouds
    And you're gone

    Paisley in the skye with diamonds

    Picture yourself on a train in a station
    With plasticine porters with looking glass ties
    Suddenly someone is there at the turnstile
    The girl with kaleidoscope eyes

    --
    Fris "Was that mean or offensive?" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jan 5, 2004
  8. =?Utf-8?B?d2l6ZG9u?=

    JaR Guest

    "Frisbee® MCNGP" <> wrote in message
    > Sorry, can't help you there, but I did find this:
    >
    >> Paisley in the skye with diamonds

    But does she have a famous rack???

    JaR, Jan 5, 2004
  9. "JaR" <> wrote in message

    > But does she have a famous rack???

    If Dolly Parton opened up a BBQ Rib restaurant, she could call it "Dolly
    Parton's Famous Rack".

    Politician Spock, Jan 5, 2004
  10. =?Utf-8?B?d2l6ZG9u?=

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > >> Paisley in the skye with diamonds
    > >

    > But does she have a famous rack???

    As far as mpce.mcse is concerned, she does now.

    --

    KB - MCNGP #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 5, 2004
  11. =?Utf-8?B?d2l6ZG9u?=

    JaR Guest

    "Politician Spock" <> wrote in message news:eR%

    > > If Dolly Parton opened up a BBQ Rib restaurant, she could call it "Dolly

    > Parton's Famous Rack".

    MMmmm......Barbeque....

    JaR, Jan 5, 2004
  12. =?Utf-8?B?d2l6ZG9u?=

    JaR Guest

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in message news:%

    > > But does she have a famous rack???
    > >

    > As far as mpce.mcse is concerned, she does now.

    s/famous/notorious

    JaR, Jan 5, 2004
  13. =?Utf-8?B?d2l6ZG9u?=

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > s/famous/notorious

    Notorious BIG(rack)

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 5, 2004
  14. >Clearly a raqueteer (correct spelling) is someone who excels at raquet
    >sports.

    Does that make someone who excels are water sports a p*ss artist?

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 5, 2004
  15. =?Utf-8?B?d2l6ZG9u?=

    JaR Guest

    > Does that make someone who excels are water sports a p*ss artist?

    Only if they can draw purty yellow pitchers inna snow!

    JaR, Jan 5, 2004