  1. loran

    loran Guest

    Any helpful Tips on Passing the exam?

    loran, Jan 12, 2007

  2. loran

    CBIC Guest

    "loran" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Any helpful Tips on Passing the exam?

    Know your stuff.

    CBIC, Jan 12, 2007

  3. loran

    Consultant Guest

    and be prepared

    "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    > "loran" <> wrote in message
    > news:...
    >> Any helpful Tips on Passing the exam?
    >>

    > Know your stuff.

    Consultant, Jan 12, 2007
  4. I usually sacrifice goats to the MS gods beforehand. Also crystal meth
    usually helps me concentrate during my exams.

    Works for me!

    Red Swingline Stapler, Jan 12, 2007
  5. loran

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "CBIC" <> wrote in message

    > "loran" <> wrote in message
    >> Any helpful Tips on Passing the exam?
    >>

    > Know your stuff.

    Lots of rest the night before. (At least 8 hours)

    BD[MCNGP], Jan 12, 2007
  6. loran

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "Red Swingline Stapler" <> wrote in message
    >I usually sacrifice goats to the MS gods beforehand. Also crystal meth usually
    >helps me concentrate during my exams.

    YOU!!! YOU!!!!!!!!!!11 You're the one that stole my goat!!!!

    > Works for me!

    Same here!

    --
    B "What's his name?" D

    BD[MCNGP], Jan 12, 2007
  7. loran

    OTHMAN Guest

    > and be prepared

    Take extra care.

    --
    LORAN (LOng RAnge Navigation)

    OTHMAN, Jan 12, 2007
  8. loran

    unspeakable Guest

    OK, I guess I will be the idiot and take the bait...

    Which exam are you talking about? There is No "MCSE" exam...

    unspeakable, Jan 12, 2007
  9. loran

    JaR Guest

    On Fri, 12 Jan 2007 17:34:59 -0600, unspeakable cast into the ether:

    > OK, I guess I will be the idiot and take the bait...
    >

    > Which exam are you talking about? There is No "MCSE" exam...

    <fx = "Nelson">

    HA-ha! Made you ask!!!

    </fx>

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22

    JaR, Jan 13, 2007
  10. loran

    Julia Guest

    "loran" <> wrote in news:eKyEHCpNHHA.960
    @TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl:

    > Any helpful Tips on Passing the exam?

    I've found studying to be very helpful. Lots of it!

    Julia, Jan 13, 2007
  11. loran

    catwalker63 Guest

    "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> prattled ceaselessly in

    > "Red Swingline Stapler" <> wrote in message
    >>I usually sacrifice goats to the MS gods beforehand. Also crystal meth
    >>usually helps me concentrate during my exams.
    >>

    > YOU!!! YOU!!!!!!!!!!11 You're the one that stole my goat!!!!
    >
    >> Works for me!
    >>

    > Same here!
    >
    >> moran wrote:
    >>> Any helpful Tips on Passing the exam?

    > --
    > B "What's his name?" D

    So that's what happened to the MCNGP official goat.

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    catwalker63, Jan 14, 2007
  12. loran

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "catwalker63" <> wrote in message

    > So that's what happened to the MCNGP official goat.

    Well...uhfischully, no...the official goat has since been replaced...maybe
    even more than once.

    --
    BD
    MCNGP #51

    BD[MCNGP], Jan 15, 2007
  13. loran

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 12 Jan 2007 17:34:59 -0600, unspeakable cast into the ether:
    >
    >> OK, I guess I will be the idiot and take the bait...
    >>

    >> Which exam are you talking about? There is No "MCSE" exam...

    > <fx = "Nelson">
    >
    > HA-ha! Made you ask!!!
    >
    > </fx>

    <fx = "Homer">

    DOH!!!!

    </fx>

    BD[MCNGP], Jan 15, 2007
  14. loran

    kpg Guest

    "OTHMAN" <O@Localhost> wrote in news::

    >> and be prepared

    > Take extra care.
    >

    > --
    > LORAN (LOng RAnge Navigation)

    LORAN-C is better with updates.

    You know, GPS kinda makes this stuff obsolete.

    kpg, Jan 15, 2007
  15. loran

    kpg Guest

    "loran" <> wrote in news:eKyEHCpNHHA.960
    @TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl:

    > Any helpful Tips on Passing the exam?

    Get all the answers right?

    kpg, Jan 15, 2007
  16. loran

    LRM Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in message
    > "loran" <> wrote in news:eKyEHCpNHHA.960
    > @TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> Any helpful Tips on Passing the exam?

    > Get all the answers right?

    That is a lovely tip, why do you phrase it as a question?

    LRM, Jan 15, 2007
  17. loran

    kpg Guest

    "LRM" <> wrote in news:OM24JDMOHHA.140
    @TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl:

    > "kpg" <> wrote in message
    >> "loran" <> wrote in news:eKyEHCpNHHA.960
    >> @TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl:
    >>
    >>> Any helpful Tips on Passing the exam?

    >> Get all the answers right?

    > That is a lovely tip, why do you phrase it as a question?

    I live my life as though I were a contestant on Jeopardy?

    kpg, Jan 15, 2007
  18. loran

    TurkReno Guest

    kpg <> wrote in news:Xns98B96CCFB189Bipostthereforeiam@
    207.46.248.16:

    > I live my life as though I were a contestant on Jeopardy?

    No, I'm sorry LRM, the question should have been phrased "What is it when I
    live my life as though I were a contestant on Jeopardy?"...Mr. Connery,
    you're up next.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP #50

    TurkReno, Jan 15, 2007
  19. loran

    TurkReno Guest

    catwalker63 <> wrote in

    > "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> prattled ceaselessly in
    >
    >> "Red Swingline Stapler" <> wrote in message
    >>>I usually sacrifice goats to the MS gods beforehand. Also crystal

    meth
    >>>usually helps me concentrate during my exams.
    >>>

    >> YOU!!! YOU!!!!!!!!!!11 You're the one that stole my goat!!!!
    >>
    >>> Works for me!
    >>>

    >> Same here!

    >> --
    >> B "What's his name?" D
    >>

    > So that's what happened to the MCNGP official goat.

    The goat?? HAHAHA! Well. It's a long complicated story. The goat
    apparently has been with OTHMAN or his doppleganger in some weird sci-fi
    movie plot.

    TurkReno, Jan 15, 2007
  20. loran

    catwalker63 Guest

    TurkReno <> prattled ceaselessly in

    > catwalker63 <> wrote in
    >
    >> "BD[MCNGP]" <...---...> prattled ceaselessly in
    >>
    >>> "Red Swingline Stapler" <> wrote in message

    > meth
    >>>>
    >>> YOU!!! YOU!!!!!!!!!!11 You're the one that stole my goat!!!!

    >>> Same here!

    >>> --
    >>> B "What's his name?" D
    >>>

    >> So that's what happened to the MCNGP official goat.
    >>

    > The goat?? HAHAHA! Well. It's a long complicated story. The goat
    > apparently has been with OTHMAN or his doppleganger in some weird
    > sci-fi movie plot.

    I know it wasn't Neil this time. That goat wouldn't go anywhere near
    him.

    catwalker63, Jan 15, 2007