    Winters
    United Kingdom

    , Jan 20, 2004

  2. Darth 2000 Guest

    Winters,

    Check out:
    www.prometric.com
    www.vue.com
    these 2 sites offer exams. you can also find your nearest testing centre.
    goodluck!

    --
    ---------------
    Darth 2000 - MCNGP # 28

    Darth 2000, Jan 20, 2004

  3. . Guest

    Two training bodies Vue and Prometric.
    Check :
    www.prometric.com
    www.vue.com

    Both have accredited training centres around the UK.
    The exams have to be booked in advance. Some have set days \ dates for exam
    sitting, others are reasonably flexible to suit you. Usually dependant on
    them having a 'seat' available, some only have a few computers set up for
    testing. Either use their web sites to book an exam or call them to set a
    date and time. Calling them is probably a better choice. Assuming you feel
    you are ready to take the test.
    Pay your exam fee, book the date and time.
    BTW you need 2 forms of ID, one being photo ID (I.e. passport)
    Good luck!

    ., Jan 20, 2004