    Answers...AVALIABLE.....
    100% Passing Gaurantee Otherwise double MONEY refunded in 24 HOURS..
    contact me at (chat facility is also available)...

    Screenshots DUMPS, Oct 17, 2006

  2. Screenshots DUMPS

    OT-MAN Guest

    OT-MAN, Oct 17, 2006

  3. Screenshots DUMPS

    JaR Guest

    Paging Dr. Dickus! Was: MCSE 2003 Dumps

    On Tue, 17 Oct 2006 08:13:01 -0700, Screenshots DUMPS cast into the ether:

    > SCREENSHOTS of REAL exams questions

    GRRRRRRRrrrr....

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22

    JaR, Oct 17, 2006
  4. Screenshots DUMPS

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    Re: Paging Dr. Dickus! Was: MCSE 2003 Dumps

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 17 Oct 2006 08:13:01 -0700, Screenshots DUMPS cast into the ether:
    >
    >> SCREENSHOTS of REAL exams questions

    > GRRRRRRRrrrr....

    It's Vinay....he's harmless! We all know he's just a scammer.

    BD[MCNGP], Oct 17, 2006
  5. Screenshots DUMPS

    Jtyc Guest

    Re: Dumps AVALIABLE SCREENSHOTS....

    "Screenshots DUMPS"

    I get enough of those at work, I don't need to see them online too.

    Jtyc, Oct 17, 2006
  6. Screenshots DUMPS

    CBIC Guest

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    > "Screenshots DUMPS"
    >

    > I get enough of those at work, I don't need to see them online too.

    Speaking of dumps, I had a clean break earlier today. Just thought I'd
    share.

    CBIC, Oct 17, 2006
  7. Screenshots DUMPS

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "CBIC" <> wrote in message

    > "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    >> "Screenshots DUMPS"
    >>

    >> I get enough of those at work, I don't need to see them online too.
    >>

    > Speaking of dumps, I had a clean break earlier today. Just thought I'd
    > share.

    Man...I haven't had one of those in a while. Can you remember what you ate
    over the last couple days? Maybe that's my problem, I'm not eating right.

    It would really help if you could share with us what you've eaten over the
    last couple days, cuz, um, well, we're interested.

    I just love these Childish Conversations....this one's for you GetSerious!!
    Hahahaha!!!!!!1

    BD[MCNGP], Oct 17, 2006
  8. Screenshots DUMPS

    Briscobar Guest

    "CBIC" <> wrote in message

    > "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    >> "Screenshots DUMPS"
    >>

    >> I get enough of those at work, I don't need to see them online too.
    >>

    > Speaking of dumps, I had a clean break earlier today. Just thought I'd
    > share.

    I had a floater and two sinkers in the same batch.

    Briscobar, Oct 17, 2006
  9. Screenshots DUMPS

    CBIC Guest

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in message

    > I had a floater and two sinkers in the same batch.

    My, that is an odd combo.

    CBIC, Oct 19, 2006
  10. Screenshots DUMPS

    CBIC Guest

    "BD[MCNGP]" <CertGuard> wrote in message

    > Man...I haven't had one of those in a while. Can you remember what you ate
    > over the last couple days? Maybe that's my problem, I'm not eating right.

    I drank Jack Daniels that night before. Normally I got the trots from it but
    not that day.

    > I just love these Childish Conversations

    Childish conversation I think not. The discussion of one's movements is far
    from childish.

    CBIC, Oct 19, 2006
  11. Screenshots DUMPS

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "CBIC" <> wrote in message

    > Childish conversation I think not. The discussion of one's movements is
    > far from childish.

    I agree, but it seems there are certain people OVER the age of 12 that do
    not agree. It is to those people that I say....

    .....Neener neener neener phbbbbbb~~~~~~~

    BD[MCNGP], Oct 19, 2006
  12. Screenshots DUMPS

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > On Thu, 19 Oct 2006 12:35:45 -0500, BD[MCNGP] cast into the ether:
    >

    >> ....Neener neener neener phbbbbbb~~~~~~~

    > Oh, Get Serious.

    Awe....c'mon....not you too?!?!

    BD[MCNGP], Oct 19, 2006
  13. Screenshots DUMPS

    JaR Guest

    Re: Dumps AVALIABLE SCREENSHOTS....

    On Thu, 19 Oct 2006 12:35:45 -0500, BD[MCNGP] cast into the ether:

    > ....Neener neener neener phbbbbbb~~~~~~~

    Oh, Get Serious.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22
    Kindergarden, Level III
    Remove hat to reply

    JaR, Oct 19, 2006
  14. Screenshots DUMPS

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message

    > HEY! Pull my finger!

    Pulls JaRs finger.......winces and waits.....

    ....EWE!!!!

    BD[MCNGP], Oct 19, 2006
  15. Screenshots DUMPS

    JaR Guest

    Re: Dumps AVALIABLE SCREENSHOTS....

    On Thu, 19 Oct 2006 12:44:11 -0500, BD[MCNGP] cast into the ether:

    > "JaR" <> wrote in message
    >> On Thu, 19 Oct 2006 12:35:45 -0500, BD[MCNGP] cast into the ether:
    >>

    >>> ....Neener neener neener phbbbbbb~~~~~~~

    >> Oh, Get Serious.
    >>

    > Awe....c'mon....not you too?!?!

    The flippancy exhibited in this thread is contrary to the stated purpose
    of this forum.

    So there! Nyah nyah nyah!

    HEY! Pull my finger!

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22

    JaR, Oct 19, 2006
  16. Screenshots DUMPS

    CBIC Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message

    > ......Ugh....that one made ME sick |-P

    Good grief. Somebody open a window. Were you eating cheese?

    CBIC, Oct 19, 2006
  17. Screenshots DUMPS

    JaR Guest

    Re: Dumps AVALIABLE SCREENSHOTS....

    On Thu, 19 Oct 2006 13:35:27 -0500, BD[MCNGP] cast into the ether:

    >> HEY! Pull my finger!
    >>

    > Pulls JaRs finger.......winces and waits.....

    BBBBbRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!

    .......Ugh....that one made ME sick |-P

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22

    JaR, Oct 19, 2006
  18. Screenshots DUMPS

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "CBIC" <> wrote in message

    > "JaR" <> wrote in message
    >
    >> ......Ugh....that one made ME sick |-P
    >>

    > Good grief. Somebody open a window. Were you eating cheese?

    ~Sniffs the air~

    Uh...yup.....limburger!!! ;)

    BD[MCNGP], Oct 19, 2006
  19. Screenshots DUMPS

    JaR Guest

    Re: Dumps AVALIABLE SCREENSHOTS....

    On Thu, 19 Oct 2006 14:28:54 -0500, BD[MCNGP] cast into the ether:

    >> Good grief. Somebody open a window. Were you eating cheese?

    > ~Sniffs the air~
    >
    > Uh...yup.....limburger!!! ;)

    An' chili.

    With beans.

    Extra hot.

    An' lotsa beer to wash 'er down.

    Hey Doom! Pull my finger!

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22

    JaR, Oct 19, 2006
  20. Screenshots DUMPS

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message

    > Hey Doom! Pull my finger!

    DOOM!!!!! NOOOOoooooo!!!! Don't fall for that one.

    BD[MCNGP], Oct 19, 2006