MCSE 2003 Courses and Update Workshops now forming.

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Ron Williams, Aug 11, 2003.

  1. Ron Williams

    Ron Williams Guest

    Hey what's up to all of you!!!

    New Horizons is now rolling out the MCSE 2003 classes!!
    We are now scheduling for upgrade workshops as well as
    the first core class (2274) for those of you who are
    taking the entire MCSE 2003.

    If you are in the Southern California area, go on ahead
    and reply to this e-mail for more info. For the rest of
    you, we have 280 locations worldwide. Visit
    www.newhorizons.com for the location nearest you and get
    at one of our friendly Account Executives.

    I hope all of you are "slaying the beasts"!!

    Regards,

    Ron Williams
    New Horizons CLC
    858-880-2200 ext. 1211
    Ron Williams, Aug 11, 2003

  2. "Ron Williams" <> wrote in message
    > Hey what's up to all of you!!!

    You want us all to tell you what's up?

    > New Horizons is now rolling out the MCSE 2003 classes!!
    > We are now scheduling for upgrade workshops as well as
    > the first core class (2274) for those of you who are
    > taking the entire MCSE 2003.

    They're free, right?

    > If you are in the Southern California area, go on ahead
    > and reply to this e-mail for more info. For the rest of
    > you, we have 280 locations worldwide. Visit
    > www.newhorizons.com for the location nearest you and get
    > at one of our friendly Account Executives.

    Are they all as friendly as you?

    > I hope all of you are "slaying the beasts"!!

    Yes, I play blademaster. Can I get certified in that, too?

    > Regards,
    >
    > Ron Williams
    > New Horizons CLC
    > 858-880-2200 ext. 1211

    Is that a toll-free number?

    How big is your voice mail box?

    --
    Fris "Dang... busy again" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Aug 11, 2003

  3. Ron Williams

    Consultant Guest

    ron, if you blatently attempt to get free advertising one more time, i'm
    turning you into ms and you will be banned

    Consultant, Aug 11, 2003
  4. "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > ron, if you blatently attempt to get free advertising one more time, i'm
    > turning you into ms and you will be banned

    You're such a meany-head.

    --
    Fris "You don't EVER let me play with the spammers" bee® MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Aug 11, 2003
  5. Ron Williams

    Jtyc Guest

    > ron, if you blatently attempt to get free advertising one more time, i'm
    > turning you into ms and you will be banned

    What do you expect? He's a freakin salesman. He's one step above a lawyer.
    Jtyc, Aug 11, 2003
  6. Ron Williams

    Ron Williams Guest

    I wont blatantly advertise anymore, however if I were to:

    Why would Microsoft ban me? We are Microsoft's largest
    IT Training Provider and a CTEC Center. Why would they
    object to me reminding those of a simple update,
    especially when many students have been asking: when the
    2003 courses and exams will be available?"

    But since it seems to annoy a few peeps on here, I'll
    refrain from it? But the whole banning
    thing...lol...that's just silly....

    Good luck to you!

    Ron Williams, Aug 12, 2003
  7. Ron Williams

    Maestro Guest

    The whole banning thing may not be as silly as you think.
    Newsgroups are for the exchange of information between
    people with similar interest. They *ARE NOT* intended to
    be used for profit even if you are a Microsoft training
    provider/CTEC. That is what's getting everyone here
    upset. I don't know how much looking around you've done
    here, but you may have noticed that Microsoft doesn't
    advertise here and it's their newsgroup.

    Maestro, Aug 12, 2003
  8. Ron Williams

    Ron Williams Guest

    Well, in mentioning the Windows 2003 update workshops, I
    really wasnt looking to make a sale. I actually was
    offering our workshop because I really see it being a
    good workshop that really delves into more technical
    hands on than usual classes. The 2210 course is 30 %
    lecture and 70% lab, which is unusual and at the same
    time better for the students. I was thinking of the
    interests of those who are MCSE 2000....to be candid, if
    I were going to really market and advertise on here, I
    would go all out, TRUUUST ME!!!!

    As far as whether or not Microsoft advertises.
    hehe..Microsoft advertises on everything in one way or
    another. For example: the upper left hand corner of the
    page you are on now: look in the "All Products" link.

    The defense rests on that one.

    But because it annoys a good few of you, I will refrain
    from advertising. And if it offended you, once again I
    apologize for it.

    Move On.

    Ron Williams, Aug 13, 2003
  9. Ron Williams

    Ron Williams Guest

    No offense, but perhaps it is YOU who hasnt looked around
    here all that much NOT to notice that there is a product
    link in the upper right hand corner of this page.
    Microsoft doesnt advertise? haha!! They are SUPPOSE TO
    ADVERTISE using any of their
    websites/newsgroups/newsletters/even coursewares and
    books.....and they DO advertise....and good for them!
    So, if every BLUE MOON I mention a workshop I put
    together for the common interests of those who
    participate on these, I WILL mention it!!!! As far as
    anything else, I will (as a courtesy) not bombard you
    with NH advertising...not that I had posted as many as
    the idiot with the money making idea (yet i see of noone
    getting on him/her).

    Ron Williams, Aug 13, 2003
  10. Hmmm, some of us actually use a newsreader as opposed to Microsoft's web
    interface you numbnut.

    Clint Kennedy, Aug 13, 2003
  11. Would you like a screenshot of my Outlook Express?

    Clint Kennedy, Aug 13, 2003
  12. Ron Williams

    JaR Guest

    From: "Clint Kennedy" <>
    Subject: Re: MCSE 2003 Courses and Update Workshops now forming.
    Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 16:29:45 -0700

    Some people's kids...

    --
    J.R. Jones
    A+ Net+ MCSA MCNGP#..............42
    JaR, Aug 13, 2003
  13. Ron Williams

    JaR Guest

    > Would you like a screenshot of my Outlook Express?

    Apology

    A knee jerk reaction. Some of the folks other NG's I follow are fond of
    bashing Outlook by declaiming their use of "real" newsreaders. (Agent,
    Eudora, etc.) By the time I re-read your post and got the connotation
    correctly, I had already punched send.

    I have to remember that in this newgroup, of all places, there are folks who
    post over the web. You would think that even a *potential* MCSE would know
    how to use a freakin' newsreader.

    My Bad

    JaR
    JaR, Aug 13, 2003
  14. Ron Williams

    |{evin Guest

    On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 15:10:50 -0700, "Ron Williams"
    <> wrote:

    >I wont blatantly advertise anymore, however if I were to:

    You'd get ridiculed, spammed, hated, and killfiled.
    |{evin, Aug 13, 2003
  15. Ron Williams

    |{evin Guest

    On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 16:18:52 -0700, "Ron Williams"
    <> wrote:

    >Well, in mentioning the Windows 2003 update workshops, I
    >really wasnt looking to make a sale. I actually was
    >offering our workshop because I really see it being a
    >good workshop that really delves into more technical
    >hands on than usual classes. The 2210 course is 30 %
    >lecture and 70% lab, which is unusual and at the same
    >time better for the students. I was thinking of the
    >interests of those who are MCSE 2000....to be candid, if
    >I were going to really market and advertise on here, I
    >would go all out, TRUUUST ME!!!!

    4 letters for you D D O S.

    >As far as whether or not Microsoft advertises.
    >hehe..Microsoft advertises on everything in one way or
    >another. For example: the upper left hand corner of the
    >page you are on now: look in the "All Products" link.
    >
    >The defense rests on that one.

    What page? I'm not on a page. This is usenet. I'm using a newsreader.
    You've just demonstrated that you don't have a clue.

    >But because it annoys a good few of you, I will refrain
    >from advertising. And if it offended you, once again I
    >apologize for it.

    Not only does it annoy ALL of us, it's against Microsoft's guidlines
    for the newsgroup and usenet etiquette in general.
    |{evin, Aug 13, 2003
  16. you tell him.

    Brendon Rogers, Aug 13, 2003
  17. "Ron Williams" <> wrote in message
    > No offense, but perhaps it is YOU who hasnt looked around
    > here all that much NOT to notice that there is a product
    > link in the upper right hand corner of this page.

    Ron, Ron, Ron. You're digging your hole deeper and deeper. Your
    left-handed apologies are worthless. I don't see a page, and I suspect most
    people who read this newsgroup don't either. Most of us use a newsreader to
    read news. Maybe you should take some of your own classes.

    > Microsoft doesnt advertise? haha!! They are SUPPOSE TO
    > ADVERTISE using any of their
    > websites/newsgroups/newsletters/even coursewares and
    > books.....and they DO advertise....and good for them!

    Yes, good for them. Not good for you.

    > So, if every BLUE MOON I mention a workshop I put
    > together for the common interests of those who
    > participate on these, I WILL mention it!!!!

    Unless your workshop is free, and I seriously doubt that it is, I suggest
    that you do not mention it.

    > As far as
    > anything else, I will (as a courtesy) not bombard you
    > with NH advertising...

    No need to advertise NH, you've already given us all a great impression of
    them.

    > not that I had posted as many as
    > the idiot with the money making idea (yet i see of noone
    > getting on him/her).

    Him/her/it. Ever heard of spambots, Ron? Not a lot of point in responding
    to them since they usually post EVERY MS newsgroup, and sometimes tens of
    thousands of USENET newsgroups. They don't come back to read replies.

    In case you haven't noticed, you're not getting a whole lot of support from
    posters here. Maybe the lurkers are supporting you in e-mail, but I doubt
    it. But please, go on fighting your windmills. I, for one, am amused.

    --
    Fris "Where's my popcorn?" bee® MCNGP #13

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Aug 13, 2003
  18. Ron Williams

    Consultant Guest

    ron, how can i obtain a discount at your establishment? i understand they
    offer world class training at reasonable rates with a high pass rate, this
    is remarkable! out of all the training facilities, i hear this is the most
    up-to-date with the best instructors! sign me up!

    consultant
    (mr. consultant is a paid speaker)

    Consultant, Aug 13, 2003