    ideas would be greatly apreciated.

    Cheers.
    _GlenB
    Glen B., Mar 27, 2005

  2. Glen B.

    RR Guest

    Try the process of elimination if this doesn't help then you are not
    ready.
    IMO.

    RR, Mar 27, 2005

  3. Glen B.

    Syncme Guest

    "Glen B." <> wrote in message
    > Hello everyone!
    >
    > I'm currently training for MCSE 2000, after about 2 or so
    > years of computer "tinkering."
    > I am winding down to my two final instructor-led classes,
    > and wanted to start taking tests as soon as i feel
    > comfortable with the information.
    > I've noticed, i can sit and configure servers,
    > workstations, troubleshoot, and network settings, but when
    > the questions are on a screen, i can't see the answer...
    > Has anyone else had this problem. Any recommendations or
    > ideas would be greatly apreciated.
    >
    > Cheers.
    > _GlenB

    When you book the exam don't tell anyone so if you fail noone else would
    know.
    Sounds like your just nervous.

    try an practice exam from one of these:
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/prepare/practicetests.asp

    When you go to the exam it will be more farmiliar to you and you'll find out
    of you need to brush up on anything.
    Syncme, Mar 28, 2005
  4. Glen B.

    catwalker63 Guest

    "Syncme" <> prattled ceaslessly in

    > "Glen B." <> wrote in message
    >> Hello everyone!
    >>
    >> I've noticed, i can sit and configure servers,
    >> workstations, troubleshoot, and network settings, but when
    >> the questions are on a screen, i can't see the answer...
    >> Has anyone else had this problem. Any recommendations or
    >> ideas would be greatly apreciated.

    > When you book the exam don't tell anyone so if you fail noone else
    > would know.
    > Sounds like your just nervous.
    >
    > try an practice exam from one of these:
    > http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/prepare/practicetests.asp

    I agree with this. Also, when you are taking practice tests, do them in
    learning mode and set it up so you can get the answers as you go along.
    Then answer each question and then click whatever button to get the
    answer right away so if you got it wrong you can immediately go about
    finding out why and reinforce the correct information.

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    “If man could be crossed with the cat, it would improve man, but it would
    deteriorate the cat.” Mark Twain
    catwalker63, Mar 29, 2005