    I just got my MCSE 2000 within 5 months. I used braindump
    questions and Transcenders CDs. Next target is MCDBA
    within 3 months...

    amani, Dec 24, 2003

  2. is there a way to track down all freaks who post like that and report
    automatically to microsoft

    there's nothing you can be proud of,
    DICKHEAD

    Andrew Lomakin [MCP - WinXP], Dec 24, 2003

  3. amani

    showie Guest

    herehere think your great dont you now dosent sound like
    you have realy thought about it what good is it when
    you'll have no idea what to do if you get a gob

    showie, Dec 24, 2003
  4. troll

    Marlin Munrow, Dec 24, 2003
  5. amani

    Brat Guest

    send header information to

    Brat, Dec 24, 2003
  6. amani

    Consultant Guest

    write a script

    Consultant, Dec 24, 2003
  7. ASSFUCKER

    Don't You Wish, Dec 24, 2003
  8. amani

    Consultant Guest

    i like your style!

    Consultant, Dec 24, 2003
  9. amani

    <> wrote:

    >I just got my MCSE 2000 within 5 months. I used braindump
    >questions and Transcenders CDs. Next target is MCDBA
    >within 3 months...

    It took you 5 months.. WITH braindumps? You _must_ be fucking
    retarded. I passed the 7 tests, plus Comptia's Net+ all in 2 weeks
    without touching a book.

    |{evin, Dec 25, 2003
  10. Shuh-Wiiiiiiing!

    Marlin Munrow, Dec 25, 2003
  11. amani

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >i like your style!

    Yep, straight to the point.

    Kline Sphere, Dec 26, 2003
  12. amani

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >I just got my MCSE 2000 within 5 months. I used braindump
    >questions and Transcenders CDs. Next target is MCDBA
    >within 3 months...

    You do not need an MCDBA to work in a burger bar, so for you it's a
    waste of time.

    Kline Sphere, Dec 26, 2003
  13. amani

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >send header information to

    Yep, so they can have a good laugh too!

    Kline Sphere, Dec 26, 2003
  14. amani

    Papyna.BO Guest

    Come On !

    Sometimes before I was interested in Certification

    But Now I am learning the NOKIA development about Symbian

    PS: I am Chinese MCP & MCSE2000 & MCDBA

    Papyna.BO, Dec 27, 2003
  15. amani

    hello Guest

    So working in burger bar is better than concentrate on
    Certifications?

    hello, Dec 27, 2003
  16. amani

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >So working in burger bar is better than concentrate on
    >Certifications?

    Read the original post moron.

    Here a snip from the original post just for you: -

    <snip post='a wanker'>
    I used braindump questions
    </snip>

    Kline Sphere, Dec 27, 2003
  17. You're wasting your time KS--Papyna is posting links to testking today.

    Papyna is quite obviously someone that hasn't got the cojones to EARN their
    certs.

    Associate Expert
    Unofficial FAQ for Windows Server 2003 at

    Larry Samuels MS-MVP XP \(Shell/User\), Dec 27, 2003
  18. amani

    Consultant Guest

    did you play a joke and go peepee in my coke?

    Consultant, Dec 29, 2003