    anyone if there is an alternative? Maybe the cores from MCSE 2003.

    Any help would be appreciated.

    Thanks
    verbalh, Feb 9, 2009

  2. verbalh

    PAJ Guest

    On Mon, 9 Feb 2009 04:08:01 -0800, verbalh
    <> wrote:

    >I am a current MCSE 2000

    How the feck did you manage this?

    >and wanted to know the current upgrade path to 2003.

    If you cannot manage to find this information!

    >I believe the 2 exam path of 70-292 & 70-296 expired March 31, 2008.

    No sh*t.

    >Does anyone if there is an alternative? Maybe the cores from MCSE 2003.

    Yes

    >Any help would be appreciated.

    Of course it is. You want me to fill in the answer sheet for you too?

    >Thanks

    That's OK.
    PAJ, Feb 9, 2009

  3. verbalh

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Any help would be appreciated.

    try harder.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Feb 9, 2009
  4. verbalh

    JohnB Guest

    Clever response but not very helpfull - if you try to search for this
    information on the MS training site you will find the 2 exam upgrade path but
    when you click the link to an exam it tells you it was retired in March 2008!
    About time this info was updated.

    Yes as far as I can see (and it isn't very clear) you can take the core 2003
    exams and your electives count to the MCSE 2003
    --
    John Franks MIScT, MIAP, MCSA, MCSE, MCDBA

    JohnB, Mar 17, 2009
  5. verbalh

    PAJ Guest

    On Tue, 17 Mar 2009 09:30:08 -0700, JohnB
    <> wrote:

    >Clever response but not very helpfull - if you try to search for this
    >information on the MS training site

    Why the feck would I want to do that. Lazy sh*t can do so himself.

    >you will find the 2 exam upgrade path but
    >when you click the link to an exam it tells you it was retired in March 2008!
    >About time this info was updated.

    Am I bothered?

    >Yes as far as I can see (and it isn't very clear) you can take the core 2003
    >exams and your electives count to the MCSE 2003

    Wow, thanks for that.
    PAJ, Mar 17, 2009
  6. verbalh

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >On Tue, 17 Mar 2009 09:30:08 -0700, JohnB
    ><> wrote:
    >
    >>Clever response but not very helpfull - if you try to search for this
    >>information on the MS training site

    >Why the feck would I want to do that. Lazy sh*t can do so himself.
    >
    >>you will find the 2 exam upgrade path but
    >>when you click the link to an exam it tells you it was retired in March 2008!
    >>About time this info was updated.

    >Am I bothered?
    >
    >>Yes as far as I can see (and it isn't very clear) you can take the core 2003
    >>exams and your electives count to the MCSE 2003

    >Wow, thanks for that.

    don't me so mean, otherwise John B will take and eat up
    all o’ your corn

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Mar 17, 2009
  7. verbalh

    PAJ Guest

    On Tue, 17 Mar 2009 18:35:57 +0000, Kline Sphere <.> wrote:

    >>On Tue, 17 Mar 2009 09:30:08 -0700, JohnB
    >><> wrote:
    >>
    >>>Clever response but not very helpfull - if you try to search for this
    >>>information on the MS training site

    >>Why the feck would I want to do that. Lazy sh*t can do so himself.
    >>
    >>>you will find the 2 exam upgrade path but
    >>>when you click the link to an exam it tells you it was retired in March 2008!
    >>>About time this info was updated.

    >>Am I bothered?
    >>
    >>>Yes as far as I can see (and it isn't very clear) you can take the core 2003
    >>>exams and your electives count to the MCSE 2003

    >>Wow, thanks for that.

    >don't me so mean, otherwise John B will take and eat up
    >all o’ your corn

    Will that tickle?
    PAJ, Mar 18, 2009
  8. verbalh

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >>don't me so mean, otherwise John B will take and eat up
    >>all o’ your corn

    >Will that tickle?

    ask Sheriff John Stone

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3