MCSE 2000 passed and 70-292 & 70-296 but no MCSE 2003

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by anonymous, Apr 6, 2004.

  1. anonymous

    anonymous Guest

    Just passed 292 and have experienced the same problem. How
    did this get resolved (time, contacting MS, etc.)?
    Thanks,

    anonymous, Apr 6, 2004

  2. anonymous

    Neil Guest

    "anonymous" <> wrote in

    > Just passed 292 and have experienced the same problem. How
    > did this get resolved (time, contacting MS, etc.)?
    > Thanks,

    Patients grasshopper.

    But if you are impatient

    --