    exams... Don't want this to happen again... Thank you
    very much..

    DR
    Dave R, Aug 6, 2003

  2. I agree.

    It is also my uneducated belief that the MS cert team is making the Win2003
    exams tougher than the Win2k exams to further weed out the paper MCSEs.
    Please note that I have nothing to back up this opinion; I haven't taken any
    2003 beta exams. Maybe I am wrong.

    Besides, when your resume shows two different versions of MCSE, that shows
    that you're not wet behind the ears with Windows.

    Do yourself a favor and start passing exams. The sooner you do, the sooner
    they will be behind you.

    Good luck to you.
    Davin Mickelson

    Davin Mickelson, Aug 6, 2003

  3. Dave R

    Samiur Guest

    it's hard to receive training of MCSE 2003(pricy if you
    choose CTEC). lots of resources about MCSE 2000 though.
    having 1 more title is a benefit too :p

    Samiur, Aug 8, 2003