    MeasureUp to refer to.

    Please help me going in for the better and easier
    JB
    JB, Apr 3, 2004

  2. JB

    Guest Guest

    JB wibbled

    > m in a dilema as to which track to follow. I am very
    >well aquainted with Win2000 platform and done most of my
    >courses in that. But now I m planning to write the certs
    >and am thinking to follow the 2003 track as its the
    >latest and I got lot of examprep questions including
    >MeasureUp to refer to.
    >
    >Please help me going in for the better and easier
    >JB

    Ever considered that this question might just possibly
    have been asked before, in this very newsgroup?
    Ever considered looking at recent posts?

    Just a thought

    Andy
    Guest, Apr 3, 2004

  3. JB

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "JB" <> wrote in news:17e6801c41906
    $785e7150$:

    > m in a dilema as to which track to follow. I am very
    > well aquainted with Win2000 platform and done most of my
    > courses in that. But now I m planning to write the certs
    > and am thinking to follow the 2003 track as its the
    > latest and I got lot of examprep questions including
    > MeasureUp to refer to.
    >
    > Please help me going in for the better and easier
    > JB

    windows for workgroups is simpler. go for that one.

    --
    Rowdy Yates
    -------------------------------
    Rowdy Yates, Apr 3, 2004
  4. JB

    Tim Kettring Guest

    "JB" <> wrote in message
    > m in a dilema as to which track to follow. I am very
    > well aquainted with Win2000 platform and done most of my
    > courses in that. But now I m planning to write the certs
    > and am thinking to follow the 2003 track as its the
    > latest and I got lot of examprep questions including
    > MeasureUp to refer to.
    >
    > Please help me going in for the better and easier
    > JB

    I asked a question comparing the two . 2k has much more books to learn by ,
    2k3 wont be obsolete as near soon . So 2k is easier to learn and pass , but
    if you learn 2k3 then you will also know most of 2k . If you just want easy
    , then 2k .
    I wont pay the $$ for the tests for an op-system that will be obsolete soon
    but thats my choice .
    Tim Kettring, Apr 4, 2004