MCSE 2000 or 2003

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by MCSESAYSME, Jun 30, 2003.

  1. MCSESAYSME

    MCSESAYSME Guest

    Microsoft ends their support for Win2K in 2005, they end
    there support of Win 2003 in 2008. Draw your own
    conclusion. If your going to play the certification game
    as I am. ALWAYS get the latest and greatest certs...

    the
    >>XP exam is! Also, I have been told by people that most
    >>people still use NT 4.0 Server. You probably won't find
    >>many people using 2003 Server until next year. Therefore
    >>just take the 2000 exams. It will also be a lot easier

    >>find practice questions for 2000 instead of 2003. I use
    >>cert21.com and I don't see any questions yet for the

    2003

    MCSESAYSME, Jun 30, 2003