MCSE 2000 expiration date.

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Tarek EL-Sherif, Dec 12, 2004.

  1. i ask about expiration date for this certification ???
    Tarek EL-Sherif, Dec 12, 2004

  2. Tarek EL-Sherif

    Wayne Guest

    It's a valid current certification, as is MCSE NT4.

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/default.asp

    --
    Wayne McGlinn
    Brisbane, Oz

    "Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system
    of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the
    masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony"

    Wayne, Dec 12, 2004

  3. Tarek EL-Sherif

    Mike T. Guest

    "Tarek EL-Sherif" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    >i ask about expiration date for this certification ???

    There should be a label on the underside with the expiration date. However,
    it should stay fresher longer if you store it in the freezer.

    --
    Mike T.
    MCNGP #XLI
    Mike T., Dec 12, 2004
  4. I did hear rumors about 2000 going out of prime support at the end of
    this year but the exam life cycle has a few years to run yet...

    On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 00:13:24 -0800, "Tarek EL-Sherif"
    <> declared in their epistle:

    >i ask about expiration date for this certification ???

    ================================
    My Hero:
    (remove vroomfondle to email me)

    My Other Hero:
    Hartwell

    Hartwell

    You will not say a word! You will not speak unless spoken to! Do you ladies understand me?
    (Sir! Yes! Sir!).
    From this point forward you will eat, think and dream Windows Server 2003! Do you maggots understand?
    (Sir! Yes! Sir!)
    We are in a war, Gentlemen! The future of the free world depends on you people becoming Microsoft certified! You each will become a MCSE! Every time you see a router that isnt RRAS you will kill it! What are you going to do ladies?
    (Kill! Kill! Kill!).
    ================================
    Marlin Munrow, Dec 18, 2004
  5. Tarek EL-Sherif

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Marlin Munrow <> say in

    > I did hear rumors about 2000 going out of prime support at the end of
    > this year but the exam life cycle has a few years to run yet...

    tis true. the mainstream support Win2k is scheduled to end June of 2k5
    but the exam retirement is a totaly separate issue. and the extended
    support will last till Jun 30 2010...

    http://support.microsoft.com/gp/lifewin

    will tell you what the expected end of life support is for Windows and:

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/status/retired.asp

    will tell you what the policy is on exam retirements. at this moment the
    2k exams are at _LEAST_ 12 months away from discontinuation.

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    nerd32768 and annoy the rest of us
    Neil, Dec 18, 2004
  6. On Sat, 18 Dec 2004 11:04:50 -0800, Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> declared
    in their epistle:

    >did you hear Marlin Munrow <> say in
    >
    >> I did hear rumors about 2000 going out of prime support at the end of
    >> this year but the exam life cycle has a few years to run yet...

    >tis true. the mainstream support Win2k is scheduled to end June of 2k5
    >but the exam retirement is a totaly separate issue. and the extended
    >support will last till Jun 30 2010...
    >
    >http://support.microsoft.com/gp/lifewin
    >
    >will tell you what the expected end of life support is for Windows and:
    >
    >http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/status/retired.asp
    >
    >will tell you what the policy is on exam retirements. at this moment the
    >2k exams are at _LEAST_ 12 months away from discontinuation.

    Respect - you're right on the money.
    ================================
    My Hero:
    (remove vroomfondle to email me)

    My Other Hero:
    Hartwell

    Hartwell

    You will not say a word! You will not speak unless spoken to! Do you ladies understand me?
    (Sir! Yes! Sir!).
    From this point forward you will eat, think and dream Windows Server 2003! Do you maggots understand?
    Marlin Munrow, Dec 19, 2004
  7. Tarek EL-Sherif

    > Respect -

    why thankee

    > you're right

    happens from time to time

    > on the money.

    nope, it's Christmas so I'm broke again...

    (selective quoting is a wonderfull thing <VBEG>)

    Neil, Dec 20, 2004