MCSE 2000 exam combinations

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by TheXman, Dec 5, 2003.

  1. TheXman

    TheXman Guest

    Will the following combination of exams fulfill the requirements for
    becoming an MCSE 2000:

    70-210
    70-215
    70-216
    70-217
    70-219
    70-220
    70-221

    In the footnotes on the MCSE 2000 web page, it states something like 70-219,
    70-220, and 70-221 can be used as either one core or one elective. Does
    this mean that if 70-219 is used as a core, then 70-220 and 70-221 can not
    be used as the final 2 electives for attaining the MCSE 2000?

    I've sent this question in to the MCPHelp address, but I thought I may be
    able to get a quicker reply on the newsgroup.

    Thanks.
    --
    TheXman

    TheXman, Dec 5, 2003

  2. TheXman

    MCSE World Guest

    That will you get the base MCSE on Windows 2000. What the footnote means is
    that you cannot take credit twice for the same exam in two different areas
    of your requirements, such as Design and Electives.

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    MCSE World, Dec 5, 2003