    I don't want to start from the beginning and take all the
    exams for MCSE 2003.

    Thank you for your help.
    roger nelson, Nov 10, 2004

  2. roger nelson

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    roger nelson wrote:

    > I had to stop taking tests last year due to several
    > reasons but basically I need three exams to complete my
    > MCSE 2000 certification. I've started back studying for
    > the next exam. Does anyone know how long Microsoft will
    > make the MCSE 2000 certification available? Since I only
    > need to pass three more exams for MCSE 2000 certification
    > I don't want to start from the beginning and take all the
    > exams for MCSE 2003.
    >
    > Thank you for your help.

    they dont expire. just finish the 2000 track and do the 2003 upgrades
    whenever you want. it's 2 exams the the upgrade.
    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/
    Rowdy Yates, Nov 10, 2004

  3. roger nelson

    Roger Nelson Guest

    Thank you for your reply. But how long will Microsoft
    offer these MCSE 2000 exams? I thought Microsoft was
    going to set a specific date within 2005 when these exams
    were no longer going to be available?

    Smegma!"

    Roger Nelson, Nov 10, 2004
  4. roger nelson

    Doom Guest

    "Roger Nelson" <> wrote in message
    > Thank you for your reply. But how long will Microsoft
    > offer these MCSE 2000 exams? I thought Microsoft was
    > going to set a specific date within 2005 when these exams
    > were no longer going to be available?

    The first step in getting one's MCSE is learning to research problems.
    Here's a clue for you: Google is your friend. Here's another clue: Microsoft
    gives you six months after announcing retirement of an exam to complete that
    exam. They also announce exam retirements in June. Now go find out if the
    exam you want to take is on the list. This info is available if you're
    willing to look. I sure as h3ll wasn't born with it.

    Doom
    Frustrated MCNGP'er
    Doom, Nov 10, 2004
  5. roger nelson

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Doom wrote:

    > "Roger Nelson" <> wrote in message
    >> Thank you for your reply. But how long will Microsoft
    >> offer these MCSE 2000 exams? I thought Microsoft was
    >> going to set a specific date within 2005 when these exams
    >> were no longer going to be available?
    >>

    > The first step in getting one's MCSE is learning to research problems.
    > Here's a clue for you: Google is your friend. Here's another clue:
    > Microsoft gives you six months after announcing retirement of an exam to
    > complete that exam. They also announce exam retirements in June. Now go
    > find out if the exam you want to take is on the list. This info is
    > available if you're willing to look. I sure as h3ll wasn't born with it.
    >
    > Doom
    > Frustrated MCNGP'er

    you sir are CORRECT! alex, give hime a dutchie!
    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/
    Rowdy Yates, Nov 10, 2004
  6. roger nelson

    Roger Nelson Guest

    Doom,

    Here's a clue for you: You a complete a$$hole. Here's
    another clue: You not as smart as you think. Hey how
    about another clue: Treat others as you want them to
    treat you. The final clue: When your on your death bed
    and no one shows up to visit...guess why...because you've
    been a jerk to everybody. Get over your attitude before
    someone takes you out of this life.

    Roger Nelson, Nov 10, 2004
  7. roger nelson

    nerd32768 Guest

    > Doom,
    >
    > Here's a clue for you: You a complete a$$hole. Here's
    > another clue: You not as smart as you think. Hey how
    > about another clue: Treat others as you want them to
    > treat you. The final clue: When your on your death bed
    > and no one shows up to visit...guess why...because you've
    > been a jerk to everybody. Get over your attitude before
    > someone takes you out of this life.

    Roger Nelson,
    Here's a clue for you. You are a stupid fu<king luser. Here's another clue.
    Doom IS as smart as he thinks he is. If you can't deal with MCNGPs, then how
    do you expect to be able to do well with hundreds of lusers(especially
    teachers)? When you are on your death bed, we will be LAUGHING at how much
    of a fuc|<ing luser you are. When doom is on his death bed, all of us MCNGPs
    will be there, telling stories about stupid a$5holes like you. Get a life,
    and learn how to use google. Since you are to stupid to even search on
    google to learn how to use it, I'll give you another clue:
    http://www.googleguide.com/
    If you have trouble with that, which would not be surprising, then just go
    to he11, because we are not going to help your big fu<king /-\ss
    nerd32768, Nov 11, 2004
  8. roger nelson

    Doom Guest

    "Roger Nelson" <> wrote in message
    > Doom,
    >
    > Here's a clue for you: You a complete a$$hole.

    Thanks it's nice to be appreciated.

    Here's another clue: You not as smart as you think.
    But I'm way smarter than you.

    Hey how about another clue: Treat others as you want them to
    > treat you.

    I do. I want everyone to be rude to me when I'm asking stupid questions.

    The final clue: When your on your death bed
    > and no one shows up to visit...guess why...because you've
    > been a jerk to everybody.

    What would I care. I would be dead soon.

    Doom, Nov 11, 2004
  9. roger nelson

    Neil Guest

    incase you missed it "Roger Nelson" <>
    said in news:4add01c4c774$f4537360$:

    > "Roger Nelson"

    how's Genie?

    -.-- --- ..- / ..-. .-. . .- -.- .. -. / -.- -. --- -... .-.-.- / ..-.
    .. . .-.. / ..-. .-. . . / - --- / -.- .. -. -.. .-.. -.-- / -.. --- /
    - .... . / -. . . -.. ..-. ..- .-..

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Nov 11, 2004
  10. roger nelson

    Roger Nelson Guest

    Hey nerd32768,

    It seems like you got a little upset when I called your
    boyfriend Doom a jerk. I would to apologize to him so
    how about rolling over, taking your hand off his a$$ and
    waking him up.

    Roger Nelson, Nov 11, 2004
  11. roger nelson

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Roger Nelson" <> wrote in

    > Hey nerd32768,
    >
    > It seems like you got a little upset when I called your
    > boyfriend Doom a jerk. I would to apologize to him so
    > how about rolling over, taking your hand off his a$$ and
    > waking him up.

    nam nam.

    i said, NAM NAM!!

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/
    Rowdy Yates, Nov 11, 2004
  12. roger nelson

    nerd32768 Guest

    "Roger Nelson" <> wrote in message
    > Hey nerd32768,
    >
    > It seems like you got a little upset when I called your
    > boyfriend Doom a jerk. I would to apologize to him so
    > how about rolling over, taking your hand off his a$$ and
    > waking him up.

    Roger Nelson,

    Here's another clue for you: HOMEWORK SUCKS. After doing homework for 4-5
    hours every night, you expect me to be normal??? Go email out to
    . It's my email diary of every braindump I have, it's
    kinda like a memory dump(if you know what that is), so you can see
    everything i am doing when my head blows off. If i was gay, i would not be
    living in Tejas, where gay actions have been illegal for 40 years. The gay
    people in here are people who use the web interface on the MS website(at
    least you got that far), and still using
    , which is about as stupid as you can
    get.
    nerd32768, Nov 11, 2004
  13. Rowdy Yates wrote:
    > "Roger Nelson" <> wrote in
    >

    >> Hey nerd32768,
    >>
    >> It seems like you got a little upset when I called your
    >> boyfriend Doom a jerk. I would to apologize to him so
    >> how about rolling over, taking your hand off his a$$ and
    >> waking him up.

    > nam nam.
    >
    > i said, NAM NAM!!

    Super furry?

    --
    Fris "Or super furrfu?" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Nov 11, 2004
  14. roger nelson

    Doom Guest

    "Roger Nelson" <> wrote in message
    > Hey nerd32768,
    >
    > It seems like you got a little upset when I called your
    > boyfriend Doom a jerk. I would to apologize to him so
    > how about rolling over, taking your hand off his a$$ and
    > waking him up.

    This is typical lamer behavior. You get flamed for asking dumba$$ questions
    and instead of defending your actions you go for the "gay" insult. Truly
    pathetic.
    Doom, Nov 11, 2004
  15. roger nelson

    Neil Guest

    incase you missed it Frisbee® <> said in

    > Rowdy Yates wrote:
    >> "Roger Nelson" <> wrote in
    >>

    >>> Hey nerd32768,
    >>>
    >>> It seems like you got a little upset when I called your
    >>> boyfriend Doom a jerk. I would to apologize to him so
    >>> how about rolling over, taking your hand off his a$$ and
    >>> waking him up.

    >> nam nam.
    >>
    >> i said, NAM NAM!!

    > Super furry?

    I Hereby Nominate Roger Nelson (and his genie) for LotW

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Nov 11, 2004