    I want to give the .Net 2.0 MCSE exam(070-528).Can any one provide me the
    link or PDF of Dump Papers which is effective for this exam.and one more
    thing that Is Dump is sufficient for clear the exam.
    =?Utf-8?B?TWF5YW5r?=, Jul 20, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?TWF5YW5r?=

    catwalker63 Guest

    =?Utf-8?B?TWF5YW5r?= <> prattled
    ceaselessly in news::

    > Presently i am working in a software company in .NET technology since
    > 9 months. I want to give the .Net 2.0 MCSE exam(070-528).Can any one
    > provide me the link or PDF of Dump Papers which is effective for this
    > exam.and one more thing that Is Dump is sufficient for clear the exam.

    Go away *A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R*!

    --
    Catwalker
    MCNGP #43
    catwalker63, Jul 20, 2007

  3. =?Utf-8?B?TWF5YW5r?=

    CBIC Guest

    CBIC, Jul 20, 2007
  4. =?Utf-8?B?TWF5YW5r?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Mayank" <> wrote in message
    > Presently i am working in a software company in .NET technology since 9
    > months.
    > I want to give the .Net 2.0 MCSE exam(070-528).Can any one provide me the
    > link or PDF of Dump Papers which is effective for this exam.and one more
    > thing that Is Dump is sufficient for clear the exam.

    Tom Tips at Microsoft has the best dumps for cheating on your exams. E-mail
    him at
    Frisbee®, Jul 20, 2007
  5. =?Utf-8?B?TWF5YW5r?= <> wrote in

    > Is Dump is sufficient for clear the exam.

    Yes, dump is sufficient to clear yourself from the exam process forever.
    Contact with your mcp id, and they will make sure of
    that.
    Red Swingline Stapler, Jul 20, 2007
  6. =?Utf-8?B?TWF5YW5r?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Red Swingline Stapler" <> wrote in message
    > =?Utf-8?B?TWF5YW5r?= <> wrote in
    >
    >> Is Dump is sufficient for clear the exam.

    > Yes, dump is sufficient to clear yourself from the exam process forever.
    > Contact with your mcp id, and they will make sure of
    > that.

    Mike Phelp no longer assists users seeking brain dumps, RSS, you need to
    steer them to Tom Tips instead.
    Frisbee®, Jul 20, 2007
  7. "Frisbee®" <> wrote in news:#xQ6s#uyHHA.3772
    @TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl:

    > Mike Phelp no longer assists users seeking brain dumps, RSS, you need to
    > steer them to Tom Tips instead.

    Ahh, thank you for clearing that up. Must be why my turds - errr dumps
    haven't yet arrived.
    Red Swingline Stapler, Jul 20, 2007
  8. =?Utf-8?B?TWF5YW5r?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "CBIC" <> say in

    > "Mayank" <> wrote in message
    >> Presently i am working in a software company in .NET technology since
    >> 9 months.
    >> I want to give the .Net 2.0 MCSE exam(070-528).Can any one provide me
    >> the link or PDF of Dump Papers which is effective for this exam.and
    >> one more thing that Is Dump is sufficient for clear the exam.

    weren't willing to wait for the rest of the class?

    - Naval Def'n: Higher Education | The bar upstairs
    Neil, Jul 20, 2007
  9. =?Utf-8?B?TWF5YW5r?=

    CBIC Guest

    > did you hear "CBIC" <> say in
    >

    >> "Mayank" <> wrote in message
    >>> Presently i am working in a software company in .NET technology since
    >>> 9 months.
    >>> I want to give the .Net 2.0 MCSE exam(070-528).Can any one provide me
    >>> the link or PDF of Dump Papers which is effective for this exam.and
    >>> one more thing that Is Dump is sufficient for clear the exam.

    > weren't willing to wait for the rest of the class?

    Sorry. I got excited. It's been so long since we had a dumper. Which is a
    good thing!!!one111
    CBIC, Jul 20, 2007
  10. =?Utf-8?B?TWF5YW5r?=

    catwalker63 Guest

    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> prattled ceaselessly in

    > did you hear "CBIC" <> say in
    >

    >> "Mayank" <> wrote in message
    >>> Presently i am working in a software company in .NET technology since
    >>> 9 months.
    >>> I want to give the .Net 2.0 MCSE exam(070-528).Can any one provide me
    >>> the link or PDF of Dump Papers which is effective for this exam.and
    >>> one more thing that Is Dump is sufficient for clear the exam.

    > weren't willing to wait for the rest of the class?

    What, he gets chewed and I don't??

    catwalker63, Jul 20, 2007
  11. =?Utf-8?B?TWF5YW5r?=

    catwalker63 Guest

    "CBIC" <> prattled ceaselessly in

    > "Mayank" <> wrote in message
    >> Presently i am working in a software company in .NET technology since
    >> 9 months.
    >> I want to give the .Net 2.0 MCSE exam(070-528).Can any one provide me
    >> the link or PDF of Dump Papers which is effective for this exam.and
    >> one more thing that Is Dump is sufficient for clear the exam.

    Nice form!

    catwalker63, Jul 20, 2007
  12. =?Utf-8?B?TWF5YW5r?=

    catwalker63 Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> prattled ceaselessly in

    > "Red Swingline Stapler" <> wrote in message
    >> =?Utf-8?B?TWF5YW5r?= <> wrote in
    >>
    >>> Is Dump is sufficient for clear the exam.

    >> Yes, dump is sufficient to clear yourself from the exam process
    >> forever. Contact with your mcp id, and they
    >> will make sure of that.

    > Mike Phelp no longer assists users seeking brain dumps, RSS, you need
    > to steer them to Tom Tips instead.

    I like Tom better. More personable.

    catwalker63, Jul 20, 2007
  13. =?Utf-8?B?TWF5YW5r?=

    catwalker63 Guest

    Red Swingline Stapler <> prattled ceaselessly in

    > "Frisbee®" <> wrote in news:#xQ6s#uyHHA.3772
    > @TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl:
    >

    >> Mike Phelp no longer assists users seeking brain dumps, RSS, you need
    >> to steer them to Tom Tips instead.
    >>

    > Ahh, thank you for clearing that up. Must be why my turds - errr dumps
    > haven't yet arrived.

    Yeah, that's it. Yep.

    catwalker63, Jul 20, 2007
  14. =?Utf-8?B?TWF5YW5r?=

    > "Mayank" <> wrote in message
    >> Presently i am working in a software company in .NET technology since
    >> 9 months.
    >> I want to give the .Net 2.0 MCSE exam(070-528).Can any one provide me
    >> the link or PDF of Dump Papers which is effective for this exam.and
    >> one more thing that Is Dump is sufficient for clear the exam.

    > Tom Tips at Microsoft has the best dumps for cheating on your exams.
    > E-mail him at

    EXCELLENT!!!

    catwalker63, Jul 20, 2007
  15. =?Utf-8?B?TWF5YW5r?=

    CBIC Guest

    "catwalker63" <> wrote in message
    > "CBIC" <> prattled ceaselessly in
    >

    >> "Mayank" <> wrote in message
    >>> Presently i am working in a software company in .NET technology since
    >>> 9 months.
    >>> I want to give the .Net 2.0 MCSE exam(070-528).Can any one provide me
    >>> the link or PDF of Dump Papers which is effective for this exam.and
    >>> one more thing that Is Dump is sufficient for clear the exam.

    > Nice form!

    My first attempt using the normal letter.letter. was rejected so I adapted.
    CBIC, Jul 20, 2007
  16. =?Utf-8?B?TWF5YW5r?=

    > My first attempt using the normal letter.letter. was rejected so I
    > adapted.

    Ah. That may explain why Neil didn't notice mine. That's the form I used.
    They must of created a filter for that. Time to get creative again. <eg>

    catwalker63, Jul 20, 2007
  17. =?Utf-8?B?TWF5YW5r?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear catwalker63 <> say in

    > What, he gets chewed and I don't??

    would you like me to chew you?

    *nudge,nudge,wink,wink*

    (oh and I DID NOT CHEW HIM!!!)

    - UNIVERSE.SYS corrupted. Reboot? (Y/N)
    Neil, Jul 20, 2007
  18. =?Utf-8?B?TWF5YW5r?=

    > I like Tom better. More personable.

    Tom is not his friend...

    - "My stars!," said the astrologer gazingly.
    Neil, Jul 20, 2007
  19. =?Utf-8?B?TWF5YW5r?=

    > "CBIC" <> prattled ceaselessly in
    >

    >> My first attempt using the normal letter.letter. was rejected so I
    >> adapted.
    >>

    > Ah. That may explain why Neil didn't notice mine. That's the form I
    > used.
    > They must of created a filter for that. Time to get creative again. <eg>

    I hope they named it the "Chalk Filter"
    CBIC, Jul 20, 2007
  20. =?Utf-8?B?TWF5YW5r?=

    LRM Guest

    > did you hear catwalker63 <> say in
    >
    >> I like Tom better. More personable.
    >>

    > Tom is not his friend...

    No, no, Tom is everyone's friends. I find that suspect actually.
    LRM, Jul 21, 2007