    or should i start freash with Window Server 2003.
    HeLp please,

    Tay
    Tay, Jan 25, 2005

  2. If you have all the materials for win 2000 you can take all exams to became
    a MCSE on Win 2000 and then take another 2 exams to upgrade to win 2003

    --
    Emanuel Ceciu
    MCSE, MCT

    Emanuel Ceciu, Jan 25, 2005

  3. Tay

    catwalker63 Guest

    "Tay" <> prattled ceaslessly in

    > Hello IT friends,
    >
    > Back in 2001 I took an 10month MCSE 2000 class, took the
    > 2000 Pro test, passed and then I got blessed with a good
    > job and then got lazy. BOI how time flies, Now since they
    > have Window Server 2003, should I just keep doing the MCSE
    > 2000 since i have all the book and foucse on upgrads later
    > or should i start freash with Window Server 2003.
    > HeLp please,
    >

    > Tay

    Depends what you are using. If you are in a 2000 environment with no
    plans to upgrade to 2003, go for the 2000 cert and then upgrade. If you
    are in a 2003 environment or soo will be . . . you see where this is
    going? Examine your current skills and experience and what you think you
    need for your job now and in the future and make your decision based on
    your situation. FYI: The 70-210 exam will count for the 2003 MCSE, so
    that would mean you only have 6 exams to complete that certification.

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "Eat your cereal with a fork and do your homework in the dark."
    catwalker63, Jan 25, 2005
  4. Tay

    mohmdsharo

    Joined: