    Microsoft certifications)? How does it compare to other study
    materials available? Currently studying for 70-271. Hope to sit in
    November.
    Katherine, Nov 1, 2006

  2. Katherine

    Chefdenker Guest

    I'm studying for the 271 exam too right now. I'm using the MS book, the
    ExamCram2 book and the Sybex book. I hope that will be enough to prepare me
    for my exam on November 16th.

    Chefdenker, Nov 1, 2006

  3. What does HAWT mean. Can guess the rest

    Philippa Bursey, Nov 1, 2006
  4. Katherine

    Fitz Guest

    I just passed the 70-271 and used the Microsoft Self Passed Training book.

    I will use the same for the 70-272

    I research many help places and most people said that for the MCDST these
    books were the best over all others.

    I have read that the Microsoft books are always that good, but everyone said
    that theMCDST books were right on.

    Lisa

    Fitz, Nov 12, 2006