    the two 45 question finals at the end of the book. Do you
    think my 80% score means I am ready to take and pass Exam
    70-272?
    Mr.B, Feb 12, 2005

  2. Sorry, I can't tell you which versions you will find on the exam. If you
    feel confident about the exams then I'm sure you will do fine with those
    scores on practice exams. Any case good luck.

    --
    "The Rev" MCNGP #44
    Microsoft Certified Trainer

    justafreak.com
    ..
    The Rev \(MCT\), Feb 12, 2005

  3. Mr.B

    AJR Guest

    Actually the study material is applicable to Outlook 2003/2002, and you may
    notice references to Windows 2000 as well as XP. You may want to reconsider
    80% (ExamCram 2) as being sufficient. There is an appreciable difference in
    the "difficulty" level between ExamCram2 and MeasureUp questions. Suggest a
    visit to: www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/offers/mcdst which offers a free
    "readiness" exam. Following is an excerpt from the site: "Until May 31,
    2005, you can get an evaluation of your current proficiency with a
    comprehensive MCDST readiness tool from MeasureUp, offering 30 questions
    that will assess your competency for the MCDST exams."
    AJR, Feb 12, 2005
  4. Mr.B

    s. Guest

    i just passed 70-272 2 days ago with an 890. i only had
    office 2003 questions. i used the MeasureUp tests and some
    SelfTest. i got 90's on MeasureUp, but probably from all
    the reps. good luck. S.

    s., Feb 13, 2005