    I do appreciate your help.

    Thanks,
    Kamiar

    =?Utf-8?B?S2FtaWFy?=, Mar 4, 2006

  2. For 70-315/70-316/70-320 (which will count towards MCSD and certify you as an
    MCAD as well), Que's training guide by Amit Kalani is an excellent source.
    For 70-300, most of the reviews/sites point to Exam-Cram2 from Que and
    possibly MS self-paced training kit.

    Also, check out http://www.codeclinic.com - a great site that provides links
    to the relevant topics in MSDN.

    Good Luck!

    =?Utf-8?B?Qm9vbWVy?=, Mar 9, 2006

  3. So you don't recommend Cds?

    Thanks
    --
    Kamiar

    =?Utf-8?B?S2FtaWFy?=, Mar 9, 2006
  4. I haven't used any of the CDs so I can't comment. I used Kalani's book for
    70-315 and am using it now for 70-316/70-320. Though it is a very bulky read
    (1000+ pages) it's very well written and easy to read. I think Kalani + MSDN
    (for a few topics that are not covered in Kalani's book) + Practice Tests
    should be enough. Check out the reviews at Amazon for all the books. Some
    reviewers have mentioned the topics that need additional reference from MSDN.
    For 70-315, you need MSDN for ADO.NET, Security and XML.

    Good Luck!

    =?Utf-8?B?Qm9vbWVy?=, Mar 10, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?S2FtaWFy?=

    Simon Hart Guest

    You do find a lot of the same content is covered in all exams. In particular
    ADO.NET Security and XML.

    Simon Hart, Mar 10, 2006
  6. =?Utf-8?B?S2FtaWFy?=

    Daniel Guest

    what about Transcender's tests?
    are they any good?
    has anyone played with them?

    Thanks,
    Dan

    Daniel, Mar 14, 2006
  7. I found transcender very helpful for 70-315.

    =?Utf-8?B?Qm9vbWVy?=, Mar 15, 2006
  8. =?Utf-8?B?S2FtaWFy?=

    Simon Hart Guest

    Good but expensive!

    Simon.

    "Daniel" <> wrote in message
    > what about Transcender's tests?
    > are they any good?
    > has anyone played with them?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Dan
    >

    > "Boomer" <> wrote in message
    >> For 70-315/70-316/70-320 (which will count towards MCSD and certify you
    >> as an
    >> MCAD as well), Que's training guide by Amit Kalani is an excellent
    >> source.
    >> For 70-300, most of the reviews/sites point to Exam-Cram2 from Que and
    >> possibly MS self-paced training kit.
    >>
    >> Also, check out http://www.codeclinic.com - a great site that provides
    >> links
    >> to the relevant topics in MSDN.
    >>
    >> Good Luck!
    >>
    >> "Kamiar" wrote:
    >>
    >>> Hi,
    >>>
    >>> I want to get MCSD certification and I am wondering if somebody knows
    >>> which
    >>> company offers good training or has self training CDs/DVDs?
    >>> I found some website in google, but I don't know which one is the best.
    >>> I do appreciate your help.
    >>>
    >>> Thanks,
    >>> Kamiar

    Simon Hart, Mar 15, 2006
  9. =?Utf-8?B?S2FtaWFy?=

    profdotnet Guest

    Pl. let me know is TestKing 70-315 Version 9 the latest one ?

    profdotnet, Mar 18, 2006
  10. I've one more Question. Please answer. If I want to MCAD, am I need to do it
    only in one track(for say C# or VB.Net)? What I feel is If I do few papers in
    VB.Net & few in C#.Net, then it will be proof that I am able to do both
    VB.Net & C#.Net. In that case can I get MCAD.

    eg., If I do 70-315(C#.Net) & 70-310(VB.Net) & 70-229, can I get MCAD?

    Regards, TMRao

    =?Utf-8?B?VE1SYW8=?=, Mar 15, 2007