    passed in order to get the MCSD certification. All I know
    is that there the 5 subjects needed. What are they please
    let me know.

    matto, Apr 12, 2005

  2. matto

    Joseph MCAD Guest

    April 12, 2005

    Microsoft has a list of the requirements at:

    microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcsd/requirementsdotnet.asp

    If you click on an exam, it will list the exam objectives and topics. Hope
    this helps!

    Joseph MCAD

    Joseph MCAD, Apr 12, 2005

  3. matto

    StudyOn Guest

    You need to know - FYI

    VERY IMPORTANT: Free mini certification tests.

    As Microsoft says
    "The one thing you can count on in the IT field is change.
    Whether it's for a new job or a system-wide deployment,
    keeping your skills current is the best way to enjoy
    continued success."

    These assessments are maintained by Microsoft to insure
    they are current with todays technologies. Industry use
    these assessments to measure your skill sets, so
    completing them successfully is in your best interest.
    Certified Professionals are also being asked by industry
    to complete these assessments to verify their credentials
    are current. You can find these assessments at

    and there is no cost. If you need help, you can also get
    excellent free detailed Q&A support for these assessments
    at http://disnetinc.com/

    Remember, if it is neccessary to retake a certification
    exam you can "Get a Free second shot" at
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/offers/2ndshot/

    View all Microsoft Certifications at
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/certifications.asp
    From this location you will get the neccessary information
    you need to do your training.

    You can also view Microsoft Press books for training at
    Most microsoft press books can be acquired for less at
    http://www.ebay.com

    You can also find Simulations in MCP exams at
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/simulations/

    Good Luck

    StudyOn, Apr 14, 2005