    James Guest

    What are the differences between an MCSD and MCAD?
    Can I do Both? If so, which one should I do first?

    James, Feb 5, 2005

  2. James

    kDog Guest

    Why do people bother to ask stupid questions like this
    when information about the differences between MCSD and
    MCAD, and the requirements for both, are clearly
    documented on the Microsoft web site?

    kDog, Feb 6, 2005

  3. James

    Guest Guest

    There is a route you can follow.

    MCAD -> MCSD

    MCAD is four exams
    MCSD is five

    MCAD is a subset of MCSD.

    The link below will be useful for you.

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcad/compare.asp

    :)

    Guest, Feb 16, 2005
  4. James

    Emma Burrows Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > There is a route you can follow.
    >
    > MCAD -> MCSD
    >
    > MCAD is four exams

    Or three if you count them carefully. :)

    MCAD involves two core exams and one elective. MCSD involves two further
    core exams (so it's four core exams and one elective). The web site the
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcad/compare.asp

    HTH,

    EB

    ---