    and tutorials(cds) .can you please help me and suggest me
    please.

    thanking you

    madhukar, Jan 31, 2005

  2. Hi Madhukar,

    It's not a requirement that you have a college degree or attend any classes
    at all. All you need to do is learn the material and pass the exams. For
    books try a bookstore. There are also some free materials online, beginning
    with the MSDN Library. For help choosing a book go to groups.google.com and
    put "70-xxx good book" in the search box where "70-xxx" is the exam you want
    to prepare for. Also, read these groups since questions like yours are asked
    and answered on a daily basis.

    www.cindywinegarden.com

    Cindy Winegarden, Feb 2, 2005

  3. madhukar

    Grant Guest

    For specific books, I personally was very happy with the
    MS Press books for 70-316, 70-315, 70-310 and 70-229.
    The MS Press book for 70-300 was a disappointment. It
    focuses too much on MSF rather than the other aspects of
    the exam. So I then bought the Exam Cram 2 book for 70-
    300.

    In addition to books, I highly recommend you purchase
    test exams from MeasureUp or Self Test. By taking test
    exams, you will identity the areas and topics that you
    need to focus on.

    Grant, Feb 2, 2005
  4. >In addition to books, I highly recommend you purchase
    >test exams from MeasureUp or Self Test.

    if you can't pass these simple exams without the help of these so
    called 'practice exams', you really must be useless.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Feb 2, 2005
  5. madhukar

    Tod Birdsall Guest

    Tod Birdsall, Feb 3, 2005
  6. madhukar

    Grant Guest

    Yet another "quality" post by MCNGP.

    Grant, Feb 4, 2005
  7. >Yet another "quality" post by MCNGP.

    remind what the passing score is? Oh right, the practice tests don't
    cover that.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Feb 4, 2005
  8. madhukar

    Fitz Guest

    On Wed, 02 Feb 2005 22:08:29 +0000, The Poster Formerly Known as Kline
    Sphere <.@> wrote:

    >if you can't pass these simple exams without the help of these so
    >called 'practice exams', you really must be useless.
    >
    >Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    I wish I can be like you, wait a minute. I'm not an asshole.

    Fitz, Feb 8, 2005