    capable to guide me to my goal add my yahoo id
    and help me incase i am in a
    need of tchnical support
    Dileep , Nov 15, 2004

  2. Dileep

    Guest Guest

    When you submit your e-mail address in a newsgroup, you get nothing in
    return but an Inbox full of spam.

    Guest, Nov 16, 2004

  3. Hi Dileep,

    Start reading at www.microsoft.com/learning. Read about the required exams
    and the syllabus for each exam. Read these newsgroups (scroll back a few
    weeks and read it all) to get ideas and tips, especially for the specific
    exams you are planning to take. Many common questions are asked and answered
    here on a daily basis. You can read them at http://groups.google.com by
    putting relevant keywords in the search box.

    www.cindywinegarden.com

    Cindy Winegarden, Nov 17, 2004